Y/n groans and rolls her eyes before moving towards Vi. Ekko begins to distract Caitlyn, asking her about life in Piltover.

"Come on," Vi signals with her head, turning to walk behind the tree. Y/n was shocked that Vi wanted to talk to her as well, this only caused her to struggle to move for a second.

Vi, unable to hear any movement, she twisted. Catching Y/n with her arms still folded and stuck onto the ground.

"Hello?" Y/n finally awoke, beginning to follow her.

As Vi and Y/n sat next to each other, backs laying on the trunk of the tree, they both fiddled with their clothes, swirling their fingers around their own fabrics.

Not knowing what to talk about, Vi just stares at Y/n who was focusing on the patches of greens on the ground.

"So..." the pair broke the silence in unison.

The pair looked at each other before turning away from the embarrassment.

"I was going to ask about you and Powder."

"Jinx," Y/n corrected, not realising what she said and who she said it to.

Vi's face saddens before nodding, trying to ignore her comment.

"What were your intentions with her?"

Y/n begins to cringe, forgetting about everything that happened before that sudden episode near Jinx. She didn't know what happened when she fell unconscious but she knew she was going to wake up. However, she didn't know that the conversation would be ongoing.

"Ruthel..." Y/n confessed, squeezing her lids into each other. Begging the word would just make Vi get so confused that she'll leave this all behind her.

"What?" But Y/n's wish never came true, she was in need of a fairytale to happen. That she wouldn't have to leave or lose anyone. Vi's right eyebrow twitches as a scar on top begins to scrunch up. Now Y/n has no choice but to explain.

But flashes of scenarios including Vi leaving for the second time just made her stay quiet. She couldn't possibly admit her plans.

"I'm not gon' leave again," Vi's voice breaks, like she almost saw what Y/n was thinking about.

Y/n's sight caught Vi's face closing into hers when her eyes opened. Holding Y/n's cheek with her rough and larger hands. All the panic in her head didn't cause her to realise Vi's touch.

"I thought, your sister would feel better if I..." Y/n bit her lip, avoiding Vi's caring gaze.

BEFORE YOU WHAT Y/N?!

I was going to drug Powder... No, no no no.

"What's Ruth..el?" Vi could barely say the word fast enough, Vi never heard that phrase in her life. It sounded so foreign.

"It's the drug that I injected myself with. Shimmer destroyed me. It will destroy Jinx as well but it's too late.. I hesitated."

Admitting it felt like a bitch.

Vi's fingers crept onto the back of Y/n's neck before pulling her, causing their heads to bump into each other. Ignoring the pain, they just stared into each other's eyes. At last, Y/n felt safe, warm- She felt like an 18 year old again.

Vi moves her gaze from one eye to the another, only to find a pink tone absorbing Y/n's right eye, almost stealing her natural eye colour.

"Is Ruthel safe?"

"With the right doses, yes," Y/n nods a bit, not wanting to move her forehead from Vi's.

"But you didn't seem to look right back at the-"