6: THE BEGINNING

Începe de la început

Sevika slowly made her eyes view Y/n's body, arms filled up with bumped up bruises and there was blood on her knees. The young girl wore an oversized white shirt and purple shorts that reached down to her knees. She was dirty and smelt atrocious.

"Damn..."

Sevika scoffs once again before yanking the harness off the young lady's face, causing dents from the tight harness to appear on the cheeks and nose of Y/n. Y/n's lips were chapped, blood pouring out from chewing at it as food. Her nose, soaked up from sticky snot and her eyes, widening.

The fast attachment didn't cause any pain to reoccur. Y/n just sat there, surprised before getting pulled up harshly, now sitting in Sevika's arms like a baby.

"No, you have a reputation for sex trafficking. I'm not letting you earn money from this... child!" Babette sat in her big, red chair, staring at the man with the black mask covering his features that sat opposite her.

"She's no child, Babette. She just looks full of youth." Lies.

"No? Young man, she's still forced into this. Give her time to collect her thoughts, let her choose or I'll permanently ban you from The Cat House and report you for kidnapping and harassment," Babette discussed, catching the scene behind the masked guy, Sevika holding a child in her hands outside the entrance, with Vander and other people stomping onto something repeatedly.

The masked man didn't realise the commotion and continued to speak.

Sevika and the rest were running, running from the brothel with the weak body in her arms. She tried to not shake the girl too much from the impact of the run, but nothing could help.

After a while, they reached another street, letting everyone rest. The girl was placed down on the ground with her back against the wall.

Vander looks at Sevika who was throwing a frown at Y/n.

"Where're your parents? You're safe now," Vander's warm touch held Y/n's shoulders, only causing her sob to appear once again from the touch.

Vander jolts away, now crouching to the floor to see Y/n hiding, only her sore eyes to stare into the strong man.

"I— Are you going to hurt me?"

"Absolutely not. Sevika here, saved you," Vander motions his arm to show Sevika

Those harsh eyes were so scary that it could be skillful, but knowing she had a good enough heart to save Y/n, she felt safe with those eyes on her. Everyone she walked past when getting kidnapped or thrown around just watched her, not interfering. But Sevika saved her, without hesitation.

Sevika...

"Se-vik-a?" Y/n gulps, turning to the woman that suddenly had her expression softening.

"Yes, that's Sevika. I'm Vander," Vander placed a hand onto his chest.

Y/n nods, tears still dripping down, "Are you sure you're not going to hurt me-"

"What's your name?" Sevika stepped forwards, getting tired of Y/n's fearful state.

Vander just glared at Sevika in return.

"Y/n. That man killed my uncle. He's all I had left. That man, he's so awful."

One of the men that sat near Y/n started to groan, "So, that means someone needs to take care of her."

Normally after saving a child, they would bring them back to their family. But for this situation, it was different. Y/n doesn't have anyone anymore. No parents, no family, nothing. She was abandoned by a curse.