T W E N T Y - T W O

Start from the beginning

"Is that the only language you speak?"

"Nope, Carter and I can speak German, Alex, Ace and the twins can speak French, Zac and Grey speak both German and French- plus we all speak Spanish due to it being so similar to Italian. Leo knows many languages, I'm not even sure how many he knows"

"Wow, I can't speak any languages bar English" I feel so stupid, maybe if i'd gone to school at the proper age I could've learned a language or two by now. I taught myself Math, English and Science from books that Jack had gave to me but I never ventured much further than that.

"I can teach you some languages if you want? Other than art it's something I really enjoy"

"That would be amazing Leo, thank you" I give him a small side hug before taking another forkful of the delicious pasta, once I've swallowed it I turn back to Leo "So, how many languages do you speak?"

"Fluently six, I can speak fluent Italian, Spanish, German, French, Latin and Swahili. I know a few others such as Russian, Chinese and Dutch but I can't speak them fluently yet. Which languages do you want to learn Lil?"

"How long did it take you to learn them all? I'd like to learn Italian, French and Spanish"

"I've known Italian and Spanish since I was a baby, speaking them is just as easy as speaking English, as for the rest- I learned French and Latin at school and taught myself how to speak the others. It took me around two years from when I began learning the language to be able to speak it fluently. Pick which language you'd like to learn first and I'll teach you the basics later on tonight"

"Sounds good, thanks again Leo"

We all finish our food, I leave a fair amount on the plate due to the portion size and the fact I'm not used to eating so much in one day, lunch at schools is normally the only food I would consume in a 24 hour period- even less on the weekends. I help Grey clear the table before offering a hand in washing the dishes.

"I appreciate the offer tesoro, the boys could use some of your manners but I've got this. Go to the livingroom with Leo, Zac will be in shortly he's really happy that you want to hear him play" He is?

I give Grey a small smile before leaving the kitchen with Leo, we head through to the livingroom and take a seat on the couch. Leo turns on the TV before going to Netflix and playing an episode of the vampire diaries.

"How did you know I like this show?" Wow that rhyms

"Are you kidding, its all Maya goes on about- I heard you tell her that you watched the first three episodes and understood why she was obsessed, so I'm assuming your on episode four?"

I nod at Leo, excitment filling my pale blue eyes- I never thought I'd get the chance to see anymore of the show.

We get half way through episode five before Zac comes into the room "You ready to watch the piano master Lily?" I giggle at Zac whilst nodding enthusiastically "follow me principessa"

Leo and I follow Zac as he makes his way toward the spiral staircase, we get to the third floor as he leads us to a room which the boys failed to show me on the tour, Zac opens the door and I'm in awe "Welcome to our music room"

"Wow" I'm speechless

The room is filled with all different instruments; Guitars, Drum sets, Cello, Saxaphone- many others that I don't even know the name of, it even has a recording studio. The one thing that stands out to me the most though is the beautiful black grand piano in the centre of the large music room. Zac takes a seat at the piano before pointing to the long couch in the corner, Leo and I take a seat on said couch as Zac begins to speak "This was our mothers favourite composition" and then he plays.