Chapter 4- New Home

I scuffed and tossed the phone on the bed annoyed with Matthew already. I decided it would be a good idea to get to know my house for I guess the rest of my life. This place was huge. There were 5 bedrooms all with their own bathroom, a game room with pool tables and gaming things, a pool room, a basketball court, a weight room, and even a movie theater. This wasn't even a house, it was a mansion. When I found the garage I was stunned to find 12 extremely expensive cars and a beautiful motorcycle. After what felt like forever I had finally finished touring the house and had decided to make a sandwich then go for a swim. I had already changed into my blue bikini and was making my ham and cheese sandwich. Out of nowhere I felt these strong hands wrap around me and spin me around. Before I knew it I was pressed to Matthew's chest. "Hey princess" his voice had me in some sort of trance that I couldn't form any real words known to the English dictionary. He slowly started to pick up my chin so I would be able to look him in the eyes. I was so close to his face I could feel his breath. He slowly started to lean down and that's when my trance was broken and I quickly stepped away. "What do you want" "I just wanted a kiss from my soon to be finance. Speaking of that, just want to make sure you know you are my girlfriend in case you hadn't figured that out. Because you are mine and no one else's." I scuffed picking up my sandwich and heading for the pool. "Not so fast princess" I was quickly spun around into Matthew's arms. I grunted as I hit the hardness of his body. Matthew leaned down except this time he was going for a kiss. He was taking a bite of my sandwich. "Thanks babe I was hungry. I'll meet you by the pool." He winked before walking away to head upstairs to likely change into swim trunks. I rolled my eyes heading to the pool finishing my sandwich. I was sitting on the edge of the pool waiting till I got used to the water when I felt something start to pull me up. Before I knew it I was being thrown into the water. As I came back up I was still holding onto Matthew too cold to let go. "Asshole" "you were taking too long to get in" "yes because I was adjusting to the water" "best way to do that is dive right in." As he said that he winked at me causing me to roll my eyes. I pushed off of him and started to swim around the pool. He had gotten out and was watching me in almost an admiring way. As I stopped and leaned against the edge of the pool I saw Matthew standing on the other end checking his phone. As much as he annoyed me he had the body of a Greek god. His hair was a chestnut brown that was cut to perfection. His lips were so full and Kissable. Ugh I can't think like that I hate him. But he has a perfect chiseled chin that could probably cut diamonds. Over that beautiful chin was a light shadow of a beard. He had the most beautiful blue eyes that could rival the blue of the ocean. He was tall, probably 6"1 or more. As I traced down his body I reached his perfectly formed abs. A beautiful 6 pack leading to the deepest V-line I'd ever seen. There were small water droplets sliding down his body. And at that moment I was wishing I was them."Done staring because I'd be happy to take this to the bedroom."Immediately I was bashful and looked down towards the water. I heard movement and was praying he was leaving but my prayers weren't answered as I felt him slide onto the edge of the pool behind me. He leaned into my ear, kissing it lightly and leading down to my neck. As I started to turn my head to give him better access, he brought his lips back to my ear and whispered, "I don't mind you staring, all of this is now yours." I melted into his words.

Before I could say anything he got back up and grabbed his towel. As he headed to the door he threw his head back yelling out, "I gotta finish up some work but let me know when you wanna shower I'll join." He winked and turned back around to leave. I whacked myself in the head for falling for his trance. 

Silent HeartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara