// e i g h t //

Love (noun);

"Love is a variety of different feelings, states and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure."

Love. A word which holds so much impact but is used around carelessly.

In my past experiences, the word love had been expressed so easily that I forgot that it's a strong word with so much impact. How could one word be so sweet and hurtful at the same time?

Once you have been trampled on too many times, your definition of love is altered. You no longer trust yourself anymore to believe that a person out there actually loves you. Your walls start to build up. You even forget how to love and be loved. I know how that feels. I was stuck in that predicament before.

I was broken.

But not anymore. My walls starts to crumble. My heart is open to a person who is willing to love me for my flaws. He picks up my broken pieces not to fix me but to create a beautiful piece of art. But most importantly, he stays and he loves me for me.

On another note, love can be expressed in many forms.

Learn to love yourself before you love others. This sentence might be overused but it's really important. I know that many of us don't love ourselves because of our flaws, insecurities and so on but it's because there is no one in this world who is the exact replica as you.

So what if we are flawed? Aren't we all? It just takes the right person to see through it.

Look around you. You will see love in a lot of places. Take Mother Nature for example. She wouldn't have flourished if it weren't for the love from the Earth itself.

So, learn to appreciate the little things that happens around you. You will start to see things differently.