Chapter 1 : Different school

The sun rays through the window and landed on Kim Jinhye's face. She's sleeping so soundly,covered herself with the white blankets, and the atmosphere so peaceful,so quiet,no alarm..no cars..no annoying voice of Kim Junmyeon,her brother.

Jinhye's pov

I know its already morning,and plus today's Monday. Ergh school sucks. I ignored the sun and didn't mind to look at the clock, just continue to my dreamland.

As I closed my eyes,I felt something poke my cheek. I feel so lazy to open my eyes so I just ignore it. But it keeps doing it.

"Yah op-"

"Good morning jagiya!"

Oh good..he's already here.

I want to lay back down,almost reach to my precious pillow but I can't because he had already pulled me up.

"Yah jagiya. I greeted you good morning but why you didn't greet me back?" he pouted.

There he go again. Using his famous pout.

"Good morning to you too,Park Chanyeol." I greeted him and want to go to the bathroom but I can't move because he held my wrist.

"What?" I asked, half awake.

"Where's my morning kiss?" he asked like a child who wants a lolipop.

Seriously? How and when I fell for him?

I kiss my palm and smack it on his cheek and then walk away.

------

Jinhye's pov

As I done tied my hair to a ponytail,I take my bag and go downstairs.

I went straight to the kitchen and saw my oppa's cooking breakfast and that yoda guy still here..

"Are you forgot that our school is not the same." I coldly said.

"Nope. I'm still remember. I just want to see my jagiya early in the morning."he gives his derp smile.

I rolled my eyes while pouring the milk into the glass.

"Good morning Jinhye." Suho oppa greeted me as he put the pancakes on the table.

I smiled. As I about to ask oppa..

"This is not fair. How hyung can get your smile instead of me?" he pouted again but this time he's sticking out his lower lip.

I mentally facepalm. Suho oppa just shook his head.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked Suho oppa.

"They already went out and it looks like in a hurry. They just said,have a little problem at Canada so they must go." Suho oppa said.

I sighed.

Canada is where I born. I lived there and also school there but it's only three years. I moved here because yeah my mom's korean married with my father that's canadian,as I heard that my mom wanted me, when I was a child to raise like a cute little korean girl but nahh.The effect is,I'm being like this; cold and a little boyish. Just look at my brother,Suho that raised as a,canadian guy. He looked like a handsome foreigner instead looks like my brother. It just weird.. but nevermind I still love my family.

That's why I have a another name but still oppa called me by my Korean name,'Kim Jinhye'. My another name is a english name that's 'Hyelen'. I told him many times to call me that but still he don't want.

"Okay hyung. I will send her to school. Bye!" He quickly said as he took my wrist and pull me out from the house. Then he pushed me into the car and put our bag at the back seats. I just sit here while crossing my arms.

Before he starts the engine,he looks at me..

"What?" I sound annoyed.

"Put your seatbelt please jagiya." he said so calm as always.

I rolled my eyes and face myself to the window.

Chanyeol's pov

After I said to put the seatbelt on, she just rolled her eyes and look at the window. Aish this girl really stubborn..

I lean closer to her,close the gap between us. She knows that I moved closer to her because she got startled. I smirked as I saw her closed her eyes while biting her lower lip.

I pull the seatbelt for her and then kiss her cheek.

"Naughty jagiya." I said,laughing.

She pouted as she heard that.

When she's acting cold,it never bothered me at all. She just being herself and like that. Sometimes cold,but she actually a cute and shy girl to me.
--------

Hi guys! So how's the first chapter?
I will update again,so be patient. Hehe

-authornim ❤