Chapter 6 - Fuck Off

Start from the beginning

I blocked my phone and curled up into a ball underneath the desk, hoping he wouldn't check it. If he did, I'm fucked. Like, I could pull up a main character moment like 'Moon! This isn't you! Snap out of it!' but I'm not in a Disney movie so yeah. But that was my only option besides embracing death.

Oh oh. Steps were coming this way, shit, damn, fuck, what now what now what now?

"Y/N" He sung, I saw red light reflected on the walls, I got up, looked behind and there he was. Moon. Eyes shining crimson red and a smile that looked like it belonged to a psychopath, contrary to the cheerful vibe Sun gave it. Plus, I don't think I said this, but just like Sun, he's tall. Like pretty tall, so the situation was me just looking at him in fear, my breathing stopped and I could swear my heart too.

"Moon" I answered for some reason. He moved his hands towards me and my first reaction was to start running away, now the adrenaline was definitely kicking in, he didn't walk slowly like before, ever so graceful, no, he just fucking rammed towards my direction. I screamed whenever he got too close, he already located me, what else was there to lose.

I was filled with fear but instead of crying I just wanted to punch him for some reason, I was having a fight or flight response, flighting was now in course and if it failed I would start fighting against metal, probably not my smartest choice but considering my historial on life choices I made it would still be on the top 3.
I kept running in circles, around the play structures until I didn't feel him behind and I could just know he was waiting for me to do another spin so he could catch me.

Where you ever in that situation playing... I don't know, tag? Where you're in front of the person who had it, and none of you are moving? If you move to the left, they more to the left. If you move to the right, they move to the right, that situation? The tension that you're feeling? Yeah, well now it's the same but in a matter of life and death with a robot. Funnily enough if you didn't move the other person didn't, so maybe I can just stay here, after all, he wasn't moving, I didn't hear him. I sighed with some relief, trying to get as much air as possible inside my lungs, running was never my forte.

"Nighty night"

"What?" I turned my head behind me, there he was. When? I didn't hear him. YOU DIDN'T MAKE NOISE!

He jumped on top of me, trapping me onto the ground, now I wanted to cry AND punch him. I was breathing heavily and could feel my heart trying to get out of my chest as it pondered with panic. He was on my legs, forbidding me from moving them while trying to get me to turn around so he could see my face for some reason, but I fucking refused. And then I remembered, the one, the only thing that I grabbed for this and didn't use, the god-fucking-damned flashlight, it was still in my fucking hand.
So I gave him what he wanted, I turned around. And then I fucking hit him in the face with the flashlight. Sun, I'm sorry for the damage on your body but I couldn't do anything else.

"Argh!" He grunted, covering his face with his face with his hands. He didn't move from my legs but his hands at least weren't grabbing at my torso anymore so I had more freedom and tried to wiggle my way out of his grasp.

"You troublemaker!" He screamed and grabbed my hands in his, immobilising me completely. If I didn't know any better I would be blushing right now, but he's trying to kill me so not the moment. I guess some people find that hot but not for me, at least not right now.

"Now, you're gonna listen to me!" He said, his voice was way more raspy than Sun's one, Sun's voice was energetic and fun, Moon on the other side, he had more of a honey coating to it? He spoke more smoothly but his voice was raspy at the same time, I don't know how to explain it man.

I still had my flashlight in my hand and while I couldn't really move it I could still turn it on, so I did and tried to point to his face, but the angle that my hands were at just made me look ridiculous.

"And quit with the flashlight!" He screamed, knocking it off my hand. My only weapon, you will be missed. But I got more things to worry about because he sounded angry... Like, actually mad at me.

"What?" I screamed back, I don't know where the confidence came from but ok me, you go.

"Who are you and why are you here after hours?" Wait, was he just, trying to actually ask me questions? Nah no way.

"What do you mean who I am? You know my name!" I yelled back

"It fell off your shirt!" Oh right. Sun made me a name tag and stuck it onto my shirt with some tape, I guess it fell at some point.

"Oh... Well, I-I got locked in here! And Sun didn't want me to go away since any other place is dangerous." I was nervous but firm. Sorta, I stuttered, anyone would in this situation.

"Well this is where your not-dangerous place ends." His voice was much more serious and firm than when he was laughing and such before. "Good night Y/N" He grabbed both of my hands on one and had one free hand now, I don't know what he wants to do with it but I don't wanna know.

"Hey! Hey! Why can't I just stay?" I asked, I just wanted to get out of this.

"I don't want you here"

"I won't bother you! I'll be nice!"

"You hit me in the face with a flashlight!" His voice kinda cracked, it went higher and I shit you not I had to hold my laughter because he would just kill me on the spot.

"Well, you didn't tell me what you wanted from me! You're scary!"

"I know, that's the point"

"I don't think that was the point at all"

"Enough!" He put his hand on my neck, he didn't put pressure but it scared the shit out of me cause I know he would in any second. "Bad children must be punished" He said in a dark tone.

Guess what? Breathing was kinda harder now! A FUCKING MOON WAS TRYING GO ASPHYXIATE ME and it was doing it without mercy. I tried to wiggle around in hopes that he would stop or lower his force but the guy is made out of metal. I thought about faking that I ran out of air so that he would leave me be but my heartbeat sounded so loud it was fucking crazy, I closed my eyes and started to move around more abruptly.

Then, through my eyelids I felt light and opened my eyes when his grip loosened.

"You're lucky Y/N" He snarled.

"Fuck off" I said and he growled until he fell onto me completely. From waist up he was limp but his grip on my wrists was still strong and he weighed too much for me to move it off of me. The sudden light blinded me and I closed my eyes in annoyance. I heard some metal move but I couldn't really see.

"What... OH MY! SUNSHINE ARE YOU ALRIGHT? I'M SO SORRY!" Sun let go of my wrists and got off of me to then pull me in a hug. He started to check for bruises or anything, I was curious if Moon actually left one on my neck or wrists cause killing me today was definitely on his to-do list.