Angie's days were busy, to say the least. Normal classes, etiquette classes, taking care of her homework with her cousin. But on her free time it was easy to know where she was.

The library of the house was bigger than anything she had ever seen before. Bookshelves who reached the ceiling filled with the most diverse titles, it was everything she could ever dream of. She would spend hours there just looking through the tiles and search for her next reading.

There was a special corner of the library that Angie loved the most, it was a small table right under a paining of her mother's family. She could see her grandparents, each one with a hand lying on the shoulder of one of their daughters.

It wouldn't be an unusual sight to find Angie staring at the painting, her book long forgotten on the table. She didn't have many pictures of her mother, and had even less of her as a teenager, so the painting was different from anything she had of her mother.

Sometimes, Bruno caught himself staring at his father's portrait above the stairs. I was a weird vision, he wanted so hard to feel a connection to his father, but it was hard to miss someone you never met. Even talking to him by the river seemed a bit pointless.

Alma wasn't one to talk much about her husband, it hurt too much, so the little bit Bruno got to know about his father came from outside, from the other citizens from Encanto. He knew that his father was a writer, a Poet more precisely. He was kind, he was fun, and above it all, selfless.

Everyone remembered him as an amazing man, except for his own children, he was so selfless that he gave up the chance of seeing them grow. And now they had to deal with every weight that came with the Miracle.

Bruno knew this weight way too well.

"Que estas haciendo?" Angie asked griping her cousin's shoulders as he stared at the piano, the boy jumped almost closing the fallboard over his own fingers.

"Ay! Someday you're going to give me a heart attack!" Agustín said taking deep breaths to calm his hearth.

"Sorry, sorry. I was just curious because you stopped playing." Angie said sitting beside him on the stool.

"I'm just not very confident about this bit of the composition." The boy said adjusting the position of his glasses as he stared into the sheet music. 

"It is your composition?" Angie asked smiling at him and the boy nodded "Let me hear it."

Her cousin opened the fallboard again and got into position. The boy started laying a happy tune, a melody worth of being a party song, Angie hummed to the melody taking in every note. It was good, very good.

"So, what do you think?" Agustín asked once he concluded the song.

"I think..." The girl offered a dramatic pause "That it sound great. What were you worried abut?"

"My mom wasn't particularly excited with this piece...'

"Your mom is the woman that only likes a music if it's a classic, of course it wouldn't be exactly of her taste. But it is a great music, you're going far my friend." She said offering him one of her bright smiles.

"Thank you, Angie. You are a great friend." Agustín smiled back at the girl.

"Hey, since you are such a great pianist. Maybe you could teach me how to play it?" The boy's eyes sparkled at the request, he loved his piano and would love to share it with his best friend - Even if she had always denied the title by saying she couldn't retribute it.