Desmond was the complete opposite of My'Asia. She was more of a timid, shy little girl with a sassy side and he was loud, sweet and would befriend anybody if he wasn't tired.

"Damn my baby would've been 4" she sighed shaking her head.

She felt like she wanted to cry but she physically couldn't.

In the past two years she cried more than she ever had in life.

She would always think about how she would've been a great big sister and so excited to have not one but two little brothers.

But she also knew she would've had the biggest attitude when she first found out because she would have to share the love.

"So do you want to consider them brothers? or cousins maybe" Asia bit her lip.

She was almost positive that Nijah was only dealing with her because she felt sorry but all she wanted was a friend.

"I think brothers makes sense you know? Since they share a sister" she said since Nijah wasn't saying anything.

"Yea that sounds good" she said. "So you planning on having anymore?" Nijah said trying to lighten the mood.

"I want more but Im not really looking for a relationship right now, so probably not any time soon, you?" Asia said playing with her son's hands.

"Dee wants more, and I do too but pregnancy is just so bittersweet for me now you know?" Nijah said looking at Tooties headstone.

"Yeah I get it, thats how I feel when it comes to dating" Asia said.

They both kind of  just sat there before Nijah finally got up.

"We should get going, it was nice seeing you guys" She said as Asia stood up as well.

"Bye Dj" she waved before letting Desmond's hand go "Say bye baby"

He waved before hugging Dj making Asia smile.

"Alright then Nijah, I'll text you or something" she said and Nijah waved one more time and gave her a hug before walking off.

The ride back home was silent, Nijah silently cried the whole way. Words couldn't explain how much she missed her daughter.

Two years later and she was still hurt as if it just happened yesterday. She knew this was something she would never be able to get over.

She went thru so much with Tootie, she was her best friend, her entire world.

Once she made it home she got her baby out his seat and walked inside before being greeted by everyone.

"What is that smell?" She smiled already knowing it was Tim cooking.

He had ended becoming a full time personal chef and was making good money from it.

"$500" he said hitting the corner.

"Unt unn you said this was a practice dish for your client next week, why would we let chicken and shrimp alfredo and garlic bread go to waste?" Nunu said coming to pick up Desmond.

"Nephewwww omgg I missed youuuu" she cooed kissing his cheeks making him laugh.

"Tt!" He yelled keeping her energy.

"Watch him for me" Nijah said running upstairs.

She walked in the room to see Dee sitting on the bed in nothing but a towel, playing the game.

She locked the door smiled taking in his appearance. She walked over and straddled his lap making him put the controller down.

She started kissing his lips making him smirk.

"I missed you too" he laughed making her look at him.

"I think its time for another one, Desmond be so lonely around here nobody else is having kids" she sighed.

"Sht we can make one right now" he said flipping her over as she giggled.
__

"You fasho pregnant after that" Dee said handing Nijah a plate of food.

She laughed before saying her grace and taking a bite.

"Everyone left?" She asked earning a nod from him

"Ughhhh I miss my baby I will never get over this shit" she complained unlocking her phone and going to her album of Tootie.

"Mama! Eat" she heard before looking up and seeing Desmond trying to climb on her bed.

"Come here" she laughed grabbing him. She fed him some pasta and laughed watching him eat it.

"Is it goood?" She admired her son as he nodded. "My lil chocolate baby" she smiled. He favored her with his dad's complexion.

"I love you mama" he said making her coo.

"I love youu moree" she said pulling him into a hug.

the end end , bye guys 😘😘