Chapter 8: The Release

"Alright, what kind of shit did you idiots get into." A familiar voice said. It was then revealed to be Wallace with Ramona behind him. "Well that was quick." Steven said feeling impressed by Wallace's quick action. "Don't get too excited. Scott owes me at least $700 from your carelessness." Wallace moaned before plopping himself onto a chair. Scott began to explain how the night had gone and how things are gonna continue for the next week or so. Wallace would pull the most annoyed expressions every few minutes. "And this is why I never let you guys go anywhere without me..." He moaned. 

"Sorry if I may have caused you any grief, guys." Ramona said hanging her head down in shame. She then received a kiss on the cheek from Scott, along with being reassured that accidents do happen and that she was forgiven. "Look, I'm gonna get a temporary job to pay off the money I owe Wallace. That way all would go back to normal...And I wouldn't get punished by Wallace..." Scott said. "Ramona. You thought you were the one who fucked up here? I was the one that got us trapped in this shithole." Kim said in an attempt to make Ramona feel better. "Well, she's got a point." Neil added. The nurse then walked in with the menu and said that they'd be discharged in the next few hours. 

"Wait....There's something I forgot about..." Scott said turning beet red. The others locked eyes with him. "We forgot about the hospital bill..." he was then responded by a series of angry groans. So much for that. 

The End