Vibrator (Liskook)

Start from the beginning

I opened the box and I widen my eyes and immediately became angry because there is was a fucking vibrator in the box and I remember when Lisa moved in, I told her to get rid of it because she has me now and she doesn't need it or does she think she really need it because my dick don't pleasure her and I just closed the box and took it downstairs with to wait on Lisa and I said.

"Just wait till you get home I'm gonna make you regret not getting rid of that when I told you to" I said and sat on the couch.

Lisa POV

The girls and I bought many baby stuff for Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa baby shower and the girls and I just left the mall and I was now in my car driving home.

I arrived home and park my car and grabbed all the shopping bags and got out my car and locked it and walked towards my house and opened the door.

I walked inside and walked towards the living room and didn't see Jungkook and then I said.

"Kookie I'm home" I said and placed the shopping bags on the couch and I heard Jungkook said.

"I'm in the kitchen" Jungkook said and I walked towards the kitchen and saw Jungkook drinking a bottle water and I said.

"Kookie I got so many amazing stuff for Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie baby shower" said and Jungkook turned around and looked at me but the way he was looking at me wasn't the way he normally does and I asked.

"Kookie is there something wrong?" I asked and then Jungkook walked passed me and went to the living room and I followed him and Jungkook picked up a box that was on the coffee table and he asked.

"What's this?" Jungkook asked.

"A box" I said.

"I'm not talking about the box I'm talking about what's inside the box" he said and opened the box and immediately froze because I forgot to get rid of that vibrator and Jungkook said.

"Don't I pleasure you enough that you need this fucking shit" Jungkook said.

"That's not it" I said.

"Then why the fuck do you have this still don't my fucking dick pleasure you like this fucking vibrator" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook your overreacting I just forgot to get rid of it" I said and Jungkook looked at me and the way he looked at me made me gulp and then Jungkook started walking towards me and I started walking back until I hit the wall and Jungkook trapped me between his arms and said in a deep voice that literally made me shiver.

"Why don't we test which dick makes you cum and screams more" Jungkook said and placed his hand on my face and I said.

"Kookie not now we have to get ready for the baby shower" I said.

"The baby shower isn't until tonight babygirl and you promise we'll do whatever I want when you return and I want to test which dick makes you cum and screams" Jungkook said.

"Kookie please let's do it after the baby shower" I said.

"No babygirl I want to test it now I want to see you screaming my name as my huge dick makes you cum instead of that vibrator" Jungkook said and picked me up and placed me over his shoulder and grabbed the box and started walking upstairs.

We arrived at our room and Jungkook placed me on the bed and hover over me and then looked at me in the eyes and then at at my lips and slowly placed his lips on mine.

I slowly kissed him back making Jungkook him smile in between the kiss and then Jungkook grabbed my breasts making me gasps and then he inserted his tongue into my mouth and roamed all over and Jungkook slowly placed his hand underneath me and unzipped my dress and ripped into two without breaking the kiss and now I was only in my shorts and my bra.