Suddenly the man stated coughing "I know who you are White Widow. Your father never stopped looking for you."

I froze at his words. My father never stopped searching? My consciousness was split in two right now. Should I trust someone's words that I was sent to kill and just run away to finally reunite with my father? But this thought was overshadowed by my orders to eliminate this man.
I was tired of wasting my thoughts on a target so I drew my gun with a already attached silencer and shot him three times in the head.

I exhaled deeply before standing up and making my way out of this alleyway. I haven't even reached the end of the alley,when something caught my sight. It was a little brown envelope. I picked it up and turned it around. I looked back at the corpse and assumed that it was probably my target's.
Without thinking much I opened the envelope to read it's content, but I was surprised that it was just a small note.

I know where you are
F.

I froze for the second time today. It was clear that this note wasn't meant for the man. If S.H.I.E.L.D 's director sent this man here, he would know where his Agent is. I frowned. That meant that it's probably a trap.

My eyes widened. "It's a trap. It's a trap!" I muttered.

I couldn't believe I fell for it. I couldn't even comprehend that SHIELD would ever sacrifice someone to play postman. I snapped out of my daze. My head shot up and I immediately started looking around. Then I remembered, it doesn't have to be true that they know my location. They could just be winding me up and letting me do something impulsive and overly stupid to make it easier for them to find me.

I stuffed the note into the nearest garbage can and quickly walked out of the alley. Checking my surroundings subtly I started tapping on my wristband.

Since my graduation fight, I was given more freedom, so I used my "free time" to tinker with things. Out of boredom I invented this nanotech suit. It basically fits into my wristband and then transforms into an regular watch. I can confirm proudly that my suit is more developed than Tony Stark's, my father by the way.

My white suit immediately retreated itself. Underneath I wore beige suit pants, a tight white t-shirt and, white as well, sneakers. I put  on my headphones and made my way to the bustling streets to go unnoticed.
I merged into the crowd making my way to my apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Red Room stationed me in the States my life changed a lot. I started enjoying my new life to an extent. I started traveling more and more for "business". I had apartments and safe houses all over the World, with the matching covers what made my assignments a lot easier. Not only was I the Red Room's assassin, even though officially it doesn't exist anymore, but I was hired by private people and even the KGB asked for favors. Payment included. But my current main employer is Hydra, after I was partly sold to them indefinitely.

I exhaled, relieved that no one was following me. It would have been a shame if someone had followed me without my knowledge.

I was just unlocking my apartment door when I got a message. I paused for a moment, but immediately went into the apartment and took the cell phone that was given to me by Madame B, out of my pocket.

New Mission.
Target: Nicholas J. Fury
Details: Cooperation with the WS.
Kill order: Confirmed and Granted

I sighed. If there is a kill order for the director, I could just imagine who would be next on my list. Captain Stars and Stripes and the Rouge Russian Spy that supposedly is my mother.
I put the phone the countertop and walked into the living room.

The apartment was designed in white and black and looked a bit sterile and impersonal overall. But it didn't bother me in any way. My surroundings over the years have been just as empty and impersonal. It gave me something familiar about the whole unfamiliar housing situation. It reminded me of my background, my training and my duties.

But for now I couldn't relax. I grabbed a white coat and cap and made my way out of the apartment block to my car.

My next mission for now, was to gather as much intel as possible on Fury's associates.
And how couldn't I start with the most famous one. In their case, it was simple to collect information.

I just had to go to the Smithsonian.