три

After Madame B's performance all the girls realized that now the game just started, at the end of this week only one of them will live, each girl held some confidence and hope that they will be the one surviving.But only Svetlana knew that their confidence and hope was meaningless, she knew no one of the remaining girls will survive except her. Svetlana kind of felt peaceful knowing all of this.It may sound cruel but here survival of the fittest became reality.

The redhead slowly moved to one of the other gyms on her way to her training session with the soldier after a short lunch break. She was exited if that's what she could call her weird gut feeling. Svetlana had heard many stories about the Winter Soldier, one of them recounting him as a ghost story.You could probably say that this guy basically lives in the shadows and it's impossible to find a trace on him ,when he doesn't want to be found he isn't. Worst case scenario is him finding you, because that's your death.

When Svetlana entered the training room she couldn't see anyone.But Svetlana got thought better than just think nobody's in there.She warily started walking into the dimmed room.The red headed girl even didn't reach the middle of the room when she felt a presence behind her and suddenly got attacked.Behind her back she got grabbed by the Winter Soldier's metal arm but Svetlana steadied herself.The soldier tried to force her arm brutally in a unnatural position but the girl flipped backwards above his arm and threw a bunch of punches in his direction.The Winter Soldier however blocked each of her blows and send quick punches in Svetlana's direction which she blocked too,but with a bit more effort.

The soldiers last punch send the redhead flying backwards.She caught her fall with a somersault and stood back up and run up to the man.The master assasine pulled out a knife and started attacking the girl with it she dodged all the jabs while the man switched the knife from one hand to another.Svetlana ducked under his swung arm and punched him in the face and send him stumbling a bit backwards.The redhead took that opportunity and roundhouse kicked him in the stomach and send him flying to the ground.He got up again and started walking to Svetlana, where they again started to exchange blows.

The soldier striked a punch towards her stomach that threw her 2 meters away from him.Svetlana immediately stood up and run up to the tall man, she jumped onto his shoulders and tried to strangle him with a wire.The Winter Soldier grabbed the teenager by her hips and tried to remove her brutally.Svetlana held with all her might onto his shoulders but however he was much stronger so he just threw her off and pinned her to the ground.

"Eto bylo udovletvoritel'no, no nedostatochno khorosho." was the first thing Swetlana heard the soldier saying .

"That was satisfying but not good enough"

She knew,to gain the titel she had to be better.For a while both of them just stared at each other.Suddenly the soldier's brows furrowed in confusion and he looked at Svetlana with recognition.The red hair and turquoise eyes triggered some kind of memory.A memory that was buried deep within his brain.

"Natalia?"