"Hello? Kevin?"

"Yes Jungkook?"

"(Y/n) is-."

"Kidnapped? Yes we know that but listen we are already on it. And I don't think it's safe for you to be in your home. We are passing your street now. Get your ass downstairs and dressed before I change my mind." 

Kevinh hung up on him and he tried his best to throw on some shorts and a black shirt. He grabbed the necklace he had made for (Y/n) and wore it. He sprayed his favorite Cologne that (Y/n) loved and made his way downstairs. He grabbed a few pieces of gum and chewed on them. He opened the door and saw the car outside. He got in and rolled his eyes when seeing Jimin.

"Ugh why is he here?" Jungkook said and just looked out of the window. "Look I'm not happy to see you Ethier but, I know you care about (Y/n) so I thought it was important for you to be here now can we just be cool for right now?" Jimin stated and Jungkook just rolled his eyes. "Fine.. but I need to know what's going to happen when we get in there."

Kevin turned to face Jungkook, "We have some assistance with us, family and friends of Jimin. They are going to help us get (Y/n) we know how much people Ashley hired so we made sure to double it. The police don't know about this and the last thing I need is for this to go public or worse our parents finding out."

Jungkook nodded. "So are we going in there willingly?" Jimin chuckled and started speaking. "No we are but my people aren't. Once I give the signal they will storm in to find (Y/n) and kill anyone in sight. The bag on the floor has some weapons you would like to use. Pick a gun and use it."

Jungkook just nodded and grabbed the best one possible. He was the only human in the car. Kevin could shape shift and Jimin is a demon. But he didn't know that. They arrived at the Warehouse and knew that it was time. Jimin made sure all of his people were surrounding the building. Jimin, Jungkook, and Kevin went to the back where they had to meet Johnny. They saw him standing there but he was shot up. "Go! She... has him... in... there..!" He said as he struggled to breathe. Jungkook began to fire his gun at the guards while Jimin changed to his demon form gave his people the signal. Soon a group of demons just entered through everywhere. Jungkook was in shock but that shock left his body once he heard (Y/n) scream. "HELP ME!" Jungkook ran down and saw Ashley trying to kill him. He shot her arm and ran over to them. He quickly started to break the chains holding (Y/n). But he turned around to see that Ashley had changed her form too. "You shouldn't have done that." She said and tried to attack but (Y/n) was now free and he could feel the power returning to his body. "Back up Jungkook I got something for her." He smirked and grabbed her by her hair. His wings popped out and he flew through the roof then slammed her onto the ground. Shooting fire at her watching her body burn. She got up and shot a flame back. It missed and since she was distracted Jungkook thought it would be smart to attack. But when he made an attempt she kicked Jungkook into the wall.

This made (Y/n) furious, the fire in his eyes burned brighter and he grabbed some chains and lit them on fire. He then forced them to wrap around her body and increased the flame. "NOOOOOO! YOU FUCKER!" She yelled and started to return to her human form. He stopped the fire and let her body drop to the floor.

He flew back to the ground and shifted back. He ran to Jungkook to check on him. "Jungkook? Answer me.." he said and Jungkook smiled. "Im fine I just feel like my leg is broken. But I'm glad you are okay. I love you.. and I'm sorry." He said. "Just take me to a hospital. You don't have to say anything. We will talk soon." He said and Kevin helped him get to the car.

Jimin hugged him from behind. "Baby, I'm here." (Y/n) Turned around and smiled. "Jimin!" He said and the two shared a long kiss. "Let's get you home my Queen." He said and opened a portal to their house. "She's going to be dealt with appropriately. My father will know what to do with her."

He carried (Y/n) bridal style and the two returned to their home.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hope You all Enjoyed this chapter. I know it was a long time since my last update but I promise you this book is going to get even more intense in the next few chapters. Be sure to like comment and vote. And I will see you all in the next chapter bye loves ❤️❤️❤️🥰💖💖🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😘😘😘😘❤️😘💚💕🎉💕💕🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄