Nightmares

Hermione's P.O.V

I woke up on the couch, my head on Fred's shoulder.  I looked up at the clock and it said it was 2:39 in the morning.  I felt a jerk, and I looked at Fred.  He was mumbling and moving around violently.  A nightmare.  "Fred!, Fred!, Fred wake up!"  I said while I shaking him.  Finally he woke up with a jerk and looked around, with a frightened look.  "Fred it's me Hermione."
"Hermione.  What are we doing here on the couch?"  He asked confused. "We fell asleep.  Are you okay?"
"Yeah, yeah, why wouldn't I be?"  He said obviously lying.  "Fred let me go make some tea."  I said before getting up to go to the kitchen.  A few minutes latter I brought him some tea, and I sat back down next him.  "Fred what happened?  I know you were lying."
"Its nothing Hermione." He said placidly staring down at his mug.  "Fred you can talk to me."
"I know Hermione... I just I keep having the same dream of you and Ginny dying at the quiditch world cup.  I guess it has just been bothering me."  I stared at him not knowing what to do or to say.  So I just hugged him whille he cried in my shoulder.  I started crying we just sat there crying until he said "I am going to go up.  You proboly should go up too in a bit."  "Okay I will.  Goodnight."  I sat there thinking about it for a good while before I took the mugs and washed them and put them away before I went up to bed.