Chapter 31

Rm pov after Jin hyung  handed me the file I starting reading it.

Real Name : Choi y/n
Relatives : one brother and best friend ( died)

Her life story

Y/n was abandoned by her real parents. She was on cold streets but two 10 years boys adopted her .Y/n don't know that her oppas adopted her she still thinks they are her real brothers. They were broken not have money to eat . They gone through really hard time. At  age of 12 her both brothers brothers join mafia work and starting hacking systems. After two years of struggle they both becomes powerful mafias of USA help USA government never kill innocent people. Y/n didn't know about this as she is innocent and hate violence. They treated y/n like princess never leave her side, loved her lot, always bring what she wants. But one day one of their enemies attack on them unfortunately her both oppas die and y/n ran from Their. She was homeless again she worked at stores . But soon she was shifted to orphanage and their some girls treat her so badly they bullied her don't give her food for days. Then Mr and Mrs Kang. (They are also mafias)adopted y/n.Y/n was again happy Mr Kang adors y/n a lot it was a dad and daughter bond but one day he also die In plane crash . Y/n can't handle this all trauma she started hating herself, cutting her wrist she was having panic attack, depressed, eating disorder and anxiety but thanks to a psychologist he treats y/n well she is fine now. She again become bright, happy cheerful girl help homeless people and animals donate to poor people. Then Mrs Kang fell in love with Mr Kim and they got married.

Every one was shocked listening her past tear we falling from there eyes room was filled with sobs

Jin: little girl suffered a lot ( teary eyes)

Suga: but we still don't know who are her brothers

Rm: we need to find it. Jk what happened why are you not speak

Jk: nothing I have some work at home i will go .

Tae : ok but drive safe.

Jk left.

Then Jiminy got call and he picked up and put on speaker as everyone was there.

........... ............. ............... .....,......... ............
Y/n pov: I opened my eyes my head Is hurting and Everything is blurry my vision got clear and saw I was in a big ass old factory .

Y/n: i-is anyone here pls give me some food I am hungry.

Then two man came.

Man2: shut up you are not getting anything.

Y/n : whyyyy I am hungry give me some food huhuhuhuhuhhhh ( fake crying)

Both man covered their ears .

Man1: shut up.

Y/n : what of I didn't shut up

Man2: we  we we will

Y/n speak something after  me don't you have toung to speak. Dumbo

Man1: I am not dumb 🙄

Y/n: than what you think. Do I look like hum.

Man was Trusfrted he can't hold So he point out gun and put on y/n head she scared tears started falling.

Man1: don't do anything foolish boss will not spare us

Man2 : if you want to live then just keep quite 

Y/n nodded

Then man came in with injection in his hand and inject in y/n neck she pass out again.

Man2 : tell boss we got her

Man1: I told him they are coming,

Someone pov:

?? Pov: so call her all brothere and dad you know what we are going to do with her hahah( laugh like psycho)

?? Pov : I will don't need to worry about it she is going to. See hell in  some hours .

At kim house

Jkpov: I ran at home after hearing y/n past I was feeling so guilty how I can do this to that little angel she is innocent I ran in in her room but found it was dirty and mess I ran down stairs and go out to find y/n.

At company.

On call with Jimin

?? Pov: hello is this junkook  brother

J hope : yes we are is something is wrong.

?? Pov: yes he got into an accident near xxx factory can you come fast.

Jin: ok we are coming.

They all ran and goes to parking lot and get in car.and left.

Jkpov : I was driving car finding y/n but I got a call someone told me y/n is there and send me her photos I was shocked I also started to going way to that  old factory.

Hi my angle. If there is any spelling mistakes pls ignore it. Today I am really  not feeling well  and sorry of I can't update  or I will be late. I purple you all. Take care and have a good day. Happy birthday Tae oppa ( as per kst) .