Chap:30

"Mai stream karne jaraha hu, don't wait for me okay? Tum so jana!" Nischay said kissing Swara's hair. "Good night!" Smiles and left from there.

Vinay:Lagta hai sab kuch thik horaha hai, kyu Dimple?(asked his wife who is sitting just beside him and seeing his son and daughter-in-law.)

Dimple:Lagta toh yehi hai malhan saab.(looked at him)

Vinay: Chalo der aaye durust aaye.(smile and got up)

Dimple:Swara?(called her )

Swara:Ji mummy!(said looking at her)

Dimple: Nischay jaldi recover horaha hai nai? Usne tumhe itni jaldi accept karliye ye dekh k dil ko bohot sukun milraha hai.

Swara:Ji!(smile a little, picked up the dishes and went towards the kitchen)

(Dimple aunty also got up and went to her room. Here,Swara finished all her work and went to her room and video call her mom. They talked for sometimes and she slept.)

(Next morning,Swara got up,did her morning chaos and went to make breakfast. She serves everyone and went upstairs to wake up Nischay.)

Swara(enters and saw him Sleeping like a baby panda):Aww,my cute little pandu.(said and kissed his cheeks)

Nis(groaned and turned his head at Swara):(opened his eyes and found Swara smiling)(he smiles back)

Swara:Good morning husband!

Nis(looked here and there):Koi v nahi hai toh itna acting kyu rahi ho?(he said and got up from the bed and went towards the bathroom)

(Swara again got hurt by his behaviour but then she remembers something.)

"Hum mere family k samne sirf ek achhe couple hone ki acting karenge. Mummy Papa isme involved hai isiliye mai chahkar v tumhe ignore nahi karsakta.Isiliye unke samne we will act as a lovey-dovey couple and behind the scenes don't you dare to come near me. You understand?" Nischay said.

"Understood!" Swara said, holding her tears in her eyes.

Nis(came out from the bathroom):Hello,ab kya tumhe invitation du. Niklo mere room se.(said harshly)

Swara: Nischay why are you behaving like this to me?

Nis(didn't speak anything)

Swara:I am your wife. Don't I deserve some respect from you?

Nis: Listen I already said that I don't believe you and this marriage. Jab mujhe kuch yaad hi nahi hai toh fir kyu..

Swara: Mana tumhe kuch yaad nahi hai lekin dikhai toh deta hai na tumhe. Ye dikhai toh deta hai na ki mai ek ladki hu. Ye sindoor toh dikhai deta hai na. Chalo mana tum mujhe apni wife nahi mante toh iska matlab ye toh nahi ki tum utni v respect na karo jitni ek ladki ko milni chaiye.

Nis(looked at her)

Swara(eyes filled with tears):Itna kis baat ka gussa hai Nischay ki tum mujhse as a friend v baat nahi karsakte?! Humari shaadi hone se pehele hum friends the, very good friends fir hamari family ne hamari shaadi fix ki. At first I object then you,you confessed that you like me and wanted to marry me and I agreed. Mere andar ek darr tha aur wo darr tumne bahar nikal feka tha Nischay,you stood by me in every difficulty,tumne kabhi mujhe akela nahi choda toh fir kyu aaj mujhe akela kar rahe ho?(tears started to roll down from her eyes.) Don't you feel that same feelings which you had for me. Yaaddast vulne se feelings thodi change hoti hai, don't you feel anything?

Nis(his heart ache by seeing her like that but he didn't know what and why is that)

Swara(wiped her tears and went outside)

Nis(sat on his chair and stare at her tear drops on the floor)

(Few days passed like this but nothing changed. Nischay stop acting infront of his parents so did Swara. Swara rejoined her office in order to keep herself busy and Nischay used to spend the whole day and night in his studio. They used to interact very less.)

(One day Nischay gathered everyone at the hall.)

Vinay: Nonu,kya huwa sabko yaha kyu bulaya?

Nis:Kuch baat karni thi Papa!(said looking at Swara)

Swara(shifted her gaze from him to Dimple aunty when she spoke)

Dimple:Kya baat karni hai beta? Tu thik toh hai na?

Nis:Mai thik hu Mummy. Bas ab sab thik karna hai!

(Everyone gets confused and looked at eachother.)

Nis(put a paper and pen infront of Swara)

Swara(picked up the paper and read it)(looked at Nischay)

Nis:Just do it!(wishper)

Vinay(took that paper and read):Are you mad Nischay? Dimaag kharab horakha hai kya tera? Ye kya karraha hai tu?(yelled at him)

Dimple (also looked at the paper): Y..Ye sab kya hai,No..Nonu ye..tu..

Nis:Sign it Swara!

Swara(wiped her tears and took the pen):Like I always say, Anything for you my love!(gave him a small smile and signed the paper) 

(Dimple aunty and Vinay uncle looked at eachother and then them.)

Swara(gave the paper to Nischay):Here you go Mr. Nischay Malhan.

Nis(took it):Thank you so much Ms. Swara.

(They looked at eachother more then a minute and parted their ways from eachother, Swara not knowing what will she do without him and Nischay not knowing that they are made for eachother.)

That is it...