Chap:20

"You are the most georgeous girl I have ever seen!" Nischay complimented Swara who is busy in combing her hair. He wrapped his arms around her belly and put his chin on her shoulder.

"Aaj Dinner p chale?" He wishpers near her ear which gives a tingling sensation on her body.

She looked at him through the mirror,put the comb on the table and turned around to face him wrapping her hand around his shoulder.

"Tumhe yaad aya aaj kya hai?" She asked him, directly looking at his eyes.

"Haan!" He said Caressing ber cheeks.

She smiled. "Really?" She asked excitingly.

"Yes Baby and I have planned a surprise for you!" He said kissing the tip of her nose.

Swara giggled like a baby and hugged him tightly. Nischay pulled her closer to him and rest his chin upon her hair, inhaling her scent.

Swara looked up at him, smiling. "Mai ready hojati hu fir!"

Nischay nodes his head and let her go. Swara grab her dress and went inside the bathroom. As soon as she went inside Nischay rushed out from the room and enters Avisekh's room.

"Abbu,yr help karde ek!" He went and sat beside him, holding his arms.

Avisekh shift a little away and looked at him. "Aaj subha koi mere piche mujhe maarne bhagraha tha." Raising his eyebrows. "Kon tha wo?"

"Yr ye sab baate baad me karlena pehele meri help karde bhai, please!" Nischay requested him.

Avisekh sighs and "Achaa bata kya help chaiye?" Asked him.

"Wo Sayed aaj Swara ka birthday hai aur mujhe ye baat yaad nahi thi isiliye wo gussa hogai toh ussi ko manane k liye maine boldiya ki maine uske liye ek surprise plan kiya hai."

"Ek sec...Sayed aaj Swara ka birthday hai ka kya matlab hai?" Avisekh asked confusingly.

"Yr mai sure nahi hu but Sayed hai,mujhe aaisa lagraha hai." Nischay said biting his nails.

"Kya Husband hai re tu,apni wife ka birthday tak yaad nahi. 1 mahine hogaye hai shaadi ko lekin aabtak nahi pata. Shame on you bhai!" Avisekh said getting up from the bed.

"Arey nahi hai yaad toh kya karu." Also gets up. "Tu help karraha hai na?!" asked holding his hand.

"Jane dega tab toh karunga na." He said pulling his hand. " Mai location bhej dunga bhabi ko lekar aajana." Said exiting the room.

Nischay also went to his room to get ready when he saw Swara infront of the mirror dressed in a beautiful sari.
Nischay mouth dropped when he saw her in a sari. He kept looking/staring at her until Swara noticed him and came to closed his mouth.

"Ek ladki ko ghurte huwe saram nahi aati aapko Mr. Malhan?" She asked him.

"Agar wo ladki meri wife hai toh....bilkul v nahi!" He said wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her closer."Can I kiss you?" He asked making Swara's eyes widen.

"Like umm...Right now!" She asked nervously.

"Yes,Right now!" He said sliding the strand of her hair behind her ear."May I?"

Swara looked at his eyes and the only thing she can see in it is Love,love for her. Her heart started pumping faster when she felt Nischay hot breath on her face. He leaned near and his lips is just a inch away from her when he again looked at her, waiting for her answer.

Swara smile and blink. Nischay got his answer,he gently cupped her cheeks and kissed her. It was their first kiss which was full of love,love and only love. The love they have for eachother which they never expressed,never confessed. But today they told everything without speaking anything,that they love eachother,that they can't live without eachother.

Both of them broke the kiss and put their forhead against eachother. Nischay looked at Swara, She also looked at him,smile shyly and buried her face on his chest. Nischay wrapped his arms around her,securily holding near his heart, giving small kisses on her crown.

They stand like that until Nischay's phone rang. He pulled it out from the pocket and the person who was calling is Avi, which means he done his job.

Swara looked at him. "Chale?"

Nischay Caressing her cheeks. "Jarur!" Holds her hand,left the room and drove towards the location without knowing something is waiting for them which is going to affect their relationship.

Stay tuned!!