Chap:Ten

(They got ready and went to visit The Miracle Garden of Dubai. The place is so beautiful and amazing.)

(The Miracle Garden of Dubai 👆)

Swara: It's amazing 😲!
Prerna:Hai na? Sahi hai yr.
Harsh(to her):Jyada muh mat faad aur mera haath pakad.
Prerna:Kyu?
Harsh:Kyu kya,dikhai nahi deraha kya kitni vid hai,gum hogai toh mai kaha dudunga tujhe.
Prerna (rolled her eyes)
Swara(listened to their talks):(look here and there for Nischay) Di Jiju, Nischay kaha hai?
Harsh:Wo tickets lene gaya hai,abhi aata hi hoga.
Prerna:Swara tum v Nischay ka haath pakad lo,agar iss vid me tum kahi gum hogai toh wo Aasman shar p uthalega.
Swara(smile shyly)
Harsh:Lo aagaye hamare Saale saab.(Nischay Came) Itna late kyu kardiya?
Nis:Arey kuch fans milgaye the,You know I am a superstar.(said changing his accent)
(All three of them looked at him,shooking their head.)
Nis:Yr wo queue bohot lambi thi isiliye late hogaya😅.
(Now they laughed.)
Nis:Chalna nahi hai kya kabse expressions derahe ho?
Prerna:(excitingly)Haan chalo chalo.(took tickets from him and gave it to the security.)
(The security counts the ticket and people and let them to enter.)
Harsh (holding Prerna's hand while she is busy clicking pictures): Nischay Swara ka haath pakad le.
Nis(nodes his head, looked at Swara)
Swara(enjoying the view)
Nis(looked at her hand and then her hand):Swara?
Swara(turned at him): Nischay this place is really a Miracle! I loved this.
Nis:Me too! Thank you for suggesting us about this place.
Swara (lightly slapped his arm): c'mon there is no need to thank me. (holds his hand) Haath mat chodna mera.
Nis(slowly):Kabhi nahi chodunga.
Swara:See Waha hai Di aur Jiju,chalo!(pulled him there)
Prerna:Swara(yelled) Swara ye dekh!
Swara:Awwww😍,Di this is just Awesome.

Harsh:Oh bhai,chal chal yaha se chal!(pulling him)Nis:Arey Jiju kya huwa?Harsh:Dekhna aab same to same aaisi hi Gown kharidne ko bolengi ye

Nis:Arey Jiju kya huwa?
Harsh:Dekhna aab same to same aaisi hi Gown kharidne ko bolengi ye.
Nis: Lekin Jiju ye gown thodi hai,ye toh fulpatte hai.
Harsh:Haan toh ye baat hamari biwiya thodi samjhengi. Dekh toh kaise dekh rahi hai,jaise ki yehi utar k laga lengi.
Nis:Kya kuch v bolrahe ho aap,they are just admiring the beauty. Aur agar Swara bolegi v toh mai kharid k dedunga.
Harsh:Achaa kaha se kharid k dega,iss putle se?
Nis:Wo tab dekh lenge na.
Harsh:Bol toh aaise raha...(Prerna Yelled his name) Dekha bulawa aagaya.
Nis:All the best😅!
Swara: Nischay?
Nis(slowly):To me too!(went to her) Yes Sweetheart.(widen his eyes when he heard what he says)(prays the she didn't heard it)
Swara: Nischay,Ye dekho!(pointing somewhere)
Nis:Wow!
Swara:Nice na?
Nis:Yes!
Swara: Great! Aab yaha pe meri ek pic click kardo.
Nis:Okay sw..okay!(took out his phone) Ready?
Swara:Yes!
Nis(click the picture):Hogaya!
Swara(came jumping): holding his arma) show show!
Nis(looked at her hand,then her)(smile)
Swara:Hmm! You are a good photographer. I loved it!

 I loved it!

Nis:Arey...Thank you thank you. Umm Swara?
Swara:Hmm!(looking at the pics)
Nis:Wo subha k liye Sorry. Mera intension tumhe hurt karneka nahi tha.
Swara: Nischay it's okay!I am not hurt.
Nis: Fir v mujhe wo nahi kehna chaiye tha.
Swara:I want an Ice-cream.
Nis:What?
Swara: Ice-cream! A sweet,licious frozen dessert which is made from...(Nischay interrupts)
Nis:Swara I know what is an Ice-cream.
Swara:Then why are you asking,go and get it na, please! Please!(making puppy face)
Nis:Okay Okay! But tum(took her at the corner) Yaha rehna,kahi v mat jana,okay?
Swara:Okay,jaldi aana.
Nis:Abhi aaya.(went)
(Nischay went and asked for an Ice-cream. There are many people that's why it take time for his turn. Nischay is checking whether Swara is there or not. She is there, clicking pictures and admiring the beauty.)
(The Ice-cream man called Nischay and handed him the Ice-cream. Nischay took and pay the money and returned to the place where he asked Swara to stand. When he went there she was nowhere to be seen.)
Nis:Swara😨?(looked here and there) Swara?(called her name manytimes but she didn't answer now he panicked.)  Swara agar ye majak hai na toh bohot ganda majak hai mai kehraha hu bahar aaja please. Swara!(The ice-cream falls from his hand and he started running here and there, calling her name. He even tried her number but she isn't picking it up.)
Nis:SWARA😫!(He cried,he was tired,he is breathing heavily,he falls on the floor.)
(Peoples who are passing through him looked him.)
Nis(saw them looking at him,he gets up, wipes his face and walked away from there.)
(He called Prerna and Harsh and inform them that Swara is Missing. They also become panicked and came to him.)
Nis:Oh god Swara,where are you?

Opps!