Sandy toes and salty kisses

Narrators POV
Jughead and Betty we're finally free from the evil town that was called Riverdale, for a whole 2 weeks they were going to California, in the summer sun away from crazy mothers, gargoyle kings, psycho serial killers. Pure freedom. 

Betty woke up in Jughead's arms, hi"s luscious hair falling over his face and his chest rising up and down softly. She stroke his hair and pressed kisses against his face. 

"Morning sweetheart." He said gruffly. 

"Morning handsome." Betty replied smiling brightly. 

The sun shone on there faces as they cuddled into each other. 

"What do you want to do today?" He asked. 

"Let's go to the beach!! A-and go snorkelling or surfing!!" She said excitedly. Jughead laughs at her cuteness. 

"You're so cute! I'll tell you what, you get ready and I'll make breakfast and then we'll head out to the beach." 

"Okay!!" She chirped. 

Betty got dressed into a black one piece swimsuit and then put a denim skirt and Jugheads checkered shirt over it. 

She waltzed downstairs, eggs and bacon wafting into her nose. She smiled lightly and wrapped her arms around Jugs waist, hugging his broad back. He turned around giving her a passionate kiss. 

"You look beautiful love." He smiled widely. 

They ate breakfast and then Jug went to get changed. He came down with his swimming trunks and in his tank top. 

"Are you ready?" Betty asks, jumping up and down with excitement. 

"Let's go!!" 

"Yay!!!!!" 

*Time skip to the beach* 
They arrived at the beach, the air smelling salty and the sand hot on their feet. They found a spot in the sun and lay down their towels. They lay down for a bit, talking about funny memories and good restaurants to go to tonight. 

"You wanna go for a swim?" Jug asked. 

"Yes, yes, yes!!" 

They ran, hopping up and down from the hot sand. She dipped her toe in squealing at the sudden coldness. Suddenly Jughead comes from behind Betty and scoops her up before running in the water. She was squealing and hitting Jughead. Just then he dropped her in. But he started to worry when she didn't come up for air. All of a sudden with great force Jughead got pulled into the water. They both swam up for air Betty laughing loudly. Jughead nudged Betty softly. 

"Hey!! You scared me!!" He said annoyed. 

"Oh come on. It was quite funny." 

He chuckled softly before Betty wrapped her legs around his waist and they shared a passionate kiss. 

And for the rest of the 2 weeks they had sandy toes and shared salty kisses. And it was quite possibly the best memories they have ever had.