Bringing Thor Back|04

"Act as if what you do makes a difference, even when you don't think it doesn't

"Act as if what you do makes a difference, even when you don't think it doesn't."

~☆♡☆~

Loki and I were hanging out on the throne of Asgard, Loki in full armour. I was telling Loki some jokes I'd heard on Midgard when Sif and The Warriors Three came in.

"Allfather, we must speak with you urgently." Sif stops in her tracks when she sees us.

"My friends." Loki states in mock surprise.

"Where's Odin?" Volstagg asks.

"Father has fallen into Odinsleep. Mother fears he may never awaken again." I inform.

They walk towards us.

"We would like to speak with her." They try.

"She has refused to leave Father's side. You can leave your urgent matters to me." Loki says for me.

"Your king." He stands and stomps Father's staff on the ground.

They all bow down and some of them give me strange looks.

"My king, we would ask that you end Thor's banishment." I look at Loki.

"Yes, when is that happening?" I ask.

"My first command cannot undo the Allfather's last." He says.

That's a lie.

Loki starts spouting- what did the Midgardians use? Bullshit. Yes. Loki is spouting bullshit.

Sif stands up and Hogan grabs her back down.

"Please reconsider Your Majesty-" Volstagg starts.

"We're done! Y/n you can go with them now. Go have fun." Loki gestures for me to leave.

I hop off the armrest of the throne and grab Sif's hand lightly, pulling her out of the room.

Once we're out, Sif stops me.

"Are you really going to allow this?"

"Gods no. Oh wait, I'm a god." I snort.

"Be serious. We need to find Thor and bring him back before Loki does something stupid." She says.

The golden doors near us open and a guard steps in.

"Heimdall demands your presence." He says before leaving.

"I mean... Okay?" I state, grabbing my armour and walking to the stables.

We get on our horses and ride to the Bifrost, racing and seeing who's horse is the fastest.

"This is no time for joking!" Sif scolds and we slow down.

When we get to the Bifrost, we dismount our horses as usual and tie them up.