A New Sister|00

"Mistakes are a fact of life, It's the response to these errors that counts

"Mistakes are a fact of life, It's the response to these errors that counts."

~☆♡☆~

"Father! Please, let me help her, she's in pain!" A raven haired boy tried to shove his way back into the infirmary.

"You can wait, your Mother has me, she'll be fine." The Allfather tells his youngest son.

The boy's Father pushes both of them out the door and closes it in their face.

The eldest; a blonde boy, scrunched his face up in panic as the door was about to smack him in the face. He huffs and turns around, leaning against the wall opposite the door.

"Do you think mother will be alright?" The ravenette asked his older brother.

"I'm sure she's fine Loki, she's been through this twice already, she knows what she's doing." The blonde boy reassured.

The brothers sit down in the hall with their backs to the wall and stare at the door across from them.

Another cry is forced from their mother's throat before the nurses comfort her and tells her that it's over. The boys are ushered back into the room by their father and they crowd around the hospital bed eagerly.

"Thor, Loki, meet your new baby sister, Y/n." Their mother smiles down at the baby.

"Mother, would it be alright if I held her?" Loki asks hesitantly.

"That's quite alright, be careful not to drop her." She places the bundle of blankets into the ravenette's awaiting arms.

The small newborn peers up at her older brother and a small smile stretches across her face.

The ravenette stared into his sister's dark blue eyes for a moment.

"I'll keep her safe Mother. I'll protect her forever." He vows.

The blonde next to him starts getting twitchy.

"I'd like to hold her now, Loki. It's my turn." He states impatiently.

Their Mother chuckles as she watches all her children together.

"Be patient, Brother! You can have her after me." He holds her closer.

Once he stabilizes her with one arm, he brings a hand out infront of her. After a few seconds, small balls of light explode in his hand. The tiny fireworks of all different colours sprinkle onto the baby's face as she giggles.

"Loki, you need to share with Thor." Frigga scolds lightly.

The boy sighs and hands his little sister to Thor. The blonde smiles brightly and holds the baby close. Soon after, the little girl closes her eyes as she falls asleep.

"Hah! She fell asleep on me, that means she likes me more!" He boasts loudly.

"What? No! She's just tired." Loki defends.

"Hush my children, you'll wake her." Frigga reaches for her daughter and Thor reluctantly places her in her Mother's arms.

"Goodnight my sweet children, sleep well." Frigga signals for her sons to leave.

They groan in anger and turn to leave.

Odin picks up his daughter and holds her in his arms.

"Y/n, I give you the title of Goddess of Mind and Body."

The baby in his arms shifts around in her sleep before settling.