23, epilogue

all in one - jordan poole

3 years later

"BRO YOU'RE GONNA DO IT IN THE LOCKER ROOM?"

Juan Toscano-Anderson tossed back Jordan's rebound as he swished another corner 3. The two had just been practicing basic shots in the Brooklyn Net's practice gym, preparing for the 2024 NBA Finals game. The series was tied 3-3, and tonight after the game would be the day Jordan Poole would propose to soon, Zaharia Poole.

"Uh, yeah," Jordan spoke dumbfounded, swishing a step-back three. "I have my reasons too."

Juan stood under the basket before randomly reverse dunking it and took the ball up to the top of the arch. "Okay, brains. Spill."

Jordan placed a clever look on his face," Series is tied. So if we win, it'll be good news on top of good. If we lose, the engagement will cheer her up." Juan rolled his eyes and shot the ball, hitting the left side of the rim. "You idiot." He scoffed.

"Alright cupid, how did you propose to Audi?"

A slick smile formed on JTA'S face and he caught the ball once more and shot it, following his rhythmic motion. "We were drunk and fucking," He laughed, catching the ball," She was like " we should get married." and i was like " ight bet"." and look at us now." He smiled cheesily.

"First of all, ew. Second of all, come on, are you doubting daddy JP? It's Zia, she's my lover girl. And cant refrain from this sexy milk chocolate drop."

Juan's arms grew limp and the ball dropped on the floor. "Kill yourself Jordan." He finalized, absolutely flabbergasted before he exited from the gym.

-

"GOOD FUCKING SHIT!" Draymond Green shouted as the confetti from the win against the Nets. The rest of the team came hopping into the room, followed by Zaharia coming in with the trophy resting above her shoulder.

"Okay um, well i know our MVP usually gets the first speech, but i wanna go first," Jordan announced before pulling something out of his duffle bag and walking over to Zia.

"I'm gonna cut the sappy stuff because we're in a pretty honest relationship and i tell you this everyday," Jordan stood in front of Zia, dropping down to one knee. Luckily, Moody was there to catch the trophy, or else it'd be shattered right now. "I'm light helplessly in love with you Zaharia Ra, so like please do me the honors and become Zaharia Poole. Zia, will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes, holy shit. I love you, Jordy!"

Juan stood on top of the bench. "I knew! Im saying i knew before all yall! I'm cool, you're not."

4 months later

"HERE'S THE BRIDE!"

Zia Rahomes walked down the aisle, the small train from her white dress dragging behind her as a tear left her face. Zion had been on her side, walking her down the aisle to fill her father's role.

She watched as Jordan pulled a tissue from the side of his Tux and wiped under his eye, sniffling slightly at the sight of the woman strolling towards him.

"Okay okay now, hurry." Mr. Smith, the Warriors team chaplain had been asked to do the service, as he was close to the whole team. Zaharia stood in front of Jordan and connected hands, fighting the urge to not kiss him right there.

They went through the normal sayings, the jokes to brighten up the mood, and Zia had quite literally started bawling as they reached the vowels. "First of all, Zia vowed to not purchase any more ducks. " Jordan started, earning a laugh from the crowd.

"But Zia, From this moment, I take you, my best friend for life. I pledge to honor, encourage, and support you through our walk together. When our way becomes difficult, I promise to stand by you and uplift you, so that through our union we can accomplish more than we could alone. I promise to work at our love and always make you a priority in my life. With every beat of my heart, I will love you Zaharia."

Jordan choked out a cough at the end to prevent himself from crying but only made Zia cry more.

"Jordan vowed to never change my name to wifey in his phone."

Zia stared at him, "Jordan, you have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible. You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together."

"Zaharia, will you have Jordan as your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in the covenant of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep you only unto him, for the rest of your life?"

"I do." Zia placed the ring on his finger.

The chaplain turned towards Jordan, " Jordan, will you have Zaharia as your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in the covenant of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep you only unto her, for the rest of your life?"

"I do." He replied and placed the ring on her finger.

"You may now kiss the bride."

AND THATS A WRAP!

AND THATS A WRAP!

thank you all soososososo much for the support on this book. on my like 3+ years of being on wattpad, this has been the first book ive ACTUALLY finished. 

yawl needa write more jp books ong. love you allllll.

pimp it out sequel coming soooonn.