6, mean girls

all in one - jordan poole

" SO JORDAN, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?"

Zaharia asked the boy as they slowly strolled through the IKEA in san Francisco. There was something about decorating that sparked joy in the girl and made her highkey excited that Jordan asked her to do this. She was somewhat rested, her belly was filled with donuts and smoothies that the two had shared earlier this afternoon, and she was with an amazing person. Zia ought to be in a good mood.

"Im never home so, nothing special. I need a nice comforter, maybe some plants. Fake ones, i cannot garden. " Jordan spoke as pushed the empty cart through the aisles. They were going along the aisles, finding the dishes first. " Which plates do you like?" Zia questioned as she held up white and gray porcelain plates. They were both circular though the white ones were a bit smaller than the gray.

"Hmm, lets do those ones." Jordan hummed as he pointed at the gray stack she had held in her hand. Zaharia carefully adjusted the plates into the cart, wincing as they softly clattered. " Good choice, lets go with four, to encourage your dish washing because we know damn well you dont have friends. " She said with a large grin. Jordan placed his hand over his chest and dropped his jaw.

" Wow, okay." He scoffed playfully earning an excited chuckle from her. They began traveling to another part of the department store as Jordan came to an abrupt stop. " Okay i trust you, so how about you pick everything out and i push the cart." He offered, getting a proud nod.

Good to know the man has finally came to his senses.

Zaharia soon began to scurry around the store, putting various dishes in the cart.

They were soon in the plant section as Jordan placed various plants he liked in the shopping cart with a mirthless look on his face. He was not as entertained in shopping as Zia was. " Do you want to check out, this doesnt seem very amusing for you." She inquired him as she leaned over the side of the cart, causing it to stop. It was filled by gray dishes and little fake plants, also some rags and random things Jordan and her had agreed on. " Shopping's well, not my forte, nor something i enjoyed. " He paused, swallowing from what seemed like a lump in his throat. " We can stay though, you seem entertained."

Zia shrugged him off and with a grunt of determination, pushed the shopping cart, weaving through the aisles of IKEA. Luckily, one of the lines were empty and they hopped, quickly getting out of the store.

 Luckily, one of the lines were empty and they hopped, quickly getting out of the store