ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽

En başından başla

"I'll get it." Addison murmured against Andy's lips, a sigh leaving his kiss swollen pout. "Aw kitten, let's just pretend that we don't hear it." Andy spoke, leaning her back so he was hovering over her body on the couch, leaning down to press another kiss to her lips when a knock sounded. "They're not going to go away, we'll have plenty of time later." Addison giggled, carding her fingers through his hair before he leaned back in a huff, pulling the blanket over his lap while she stood up, fixing her hair and the sweater while he bare feet padded down the hallway, unlocking the front door and opening it, being greeted by cold air and the cold attitude of her sister. "Laurie, I didn't know you were coming by." Addison spoke, huffing as Laurie shoved past her, knocking her into the door. "Addison." Tommy nodded, smiling at her gently while she shut the door behind him. "Tommy." Addison replied, hanging up his coat while the two of them walked down the hallway silently. "Andy, we have guests." Addison spoke, stopping in the walkway as Andy looked over at her. "I see that."

Addison moved around the couch, sitting down next to Andy as he draped his arm around her lazily, tucking her bare legs under the blanket to shield her from the chill. "Is there something we can help you with?" Andy asked, seeing Laurie glare down at him with ice cold daggers. "You really think she's allowed to talk to me the way she did?" Laurie seethed as Addison pressed her thumb and forefinger to the bridge of her nose, irritation radiating off her body. "You really think I need his permission to talk to you however I want to talk to you?" Addison asked, feeling Andy pull her in tighter, running his nails up and down her arm gently, feeling her relax against his touch. "He only wants you because you're my sloppy seconds, you remind him of me!" Laurie yelled, her pointer finger inches from Addison's face, a look of surprise falling across her face when Andy shoved her hand away, looking over at Tommy to regain the situation. "Do not put your hand in her face, not in our house." Andy snapped, pulling Addison into his lap, burying her head in his neck, keeping one hand on the back of her head. "And she reminds me nothing of you, you destroyed my life, your sister put it back together as best she could."

Lauries world froze, our house, but he wasn't referring to her, no he was referring to her little sister. "Stupid bitch, she can't get anything that wasn't mine!" Laurie screamed, tears masking the pain she felt by the look of anger resting on her features. "Laurie, what are you trying to accomplish here?" Tommy asked, placing his hand on the small of her back, her head whipping to him while she shook from her sobs. "Addison ruined my life, she took everything I had and now she's gloating about it! She took my house, my money, my reputation! She took everything from me!" She sobbed, gripping Tommy's arm before she collapsed from the violence of her sobs. "You're not going to call her a bitch in our home Laurie. She took nothing from you, you willingly walked away from all of it. You made your bed, now it's time to lay in it." Andy stated, pressing Addison further into his neck as she held onto him with everything in her, trying to not focus on her sisters temper tantrum. His phone dinging silenced the whole room, left hand wrapping around the device and bringing him the electronic, seeing Jacobs text that read 'we're here.'

"Kitten, go take Jacobs and his girlfriend to the guest room." Andy murmured into her hair as she nodded, silently slipping out of his lap and down the hallway. As soon as Andy knew she was out of earshot he stood to his full height, towering over both Tommy and Laurie. "I have no desire to see either of you at my house again, speak of Addison at all in public, you will regret it. Are we clear?" Andy growled, seeing Tommy stumble back, clearly intimidated by the taller man. "I said are we clear?" Andy yelled, watching Laurie flinch before they both nodded. "Why are you already over me?" Laurie whispered while her and Tommy headed towards the foyer. "Your sister loves me for me, not for the money, fame, or anything that comes from knowing me. She was the one I wanted all those years ago when I first came to Newton, and I'll be damned if she slips through my fingers again." Andy stated, shutting the door behind the two before turning around, seeing his girls broken expression. He just opened his arms, her legs rushing over to him and jumping, legs wrapped around his waist, arms around his neck while his hands held her thighs.

Jacobs emerged from the room, seeing Andy in the hallway holding up Addison, her body quivering from sobs leaving her lips while he pressed his forehead into her shoulder, whispering soothing words to her while he tried to get to focus on her breathing. "Boss." Jacobs whispered, seeing Andy look up, nodding towards the living room. Jacobs took the hint, taking his girlfriends hand and leading her into the warm living room, sitting down and waiting for the two others to join them. "Kitten I need you to look at me." Andy whispered, pulling her head out of his neck, seeing her hiccup on her own tears. "What your sister said doesn't matter, you didn't take anything from her, she ruined her own life." Andy explained, kissing the tears away while Addison nodded, hugging him tighter. "I just don't like when she comes after me like that, I spent my whole life adoring her." Addison whispered, let out a small sigh when he pressed his lips to hers, smiling against his lips. "What do you always tell me?" He asked, placing her down on the ground gently. "I'm not made glass." She whispered, using his sweater to wipe her tears. "So you don't shatter."

With that the two of them made their way back into the living room, sitting on the couch opposite of Jacobs and his girlfriend. "We haven't properly met, I'm Mia, I treated you for your wounds." Mia smiled, sticking her hand out while Addison shook it, a smile on her lips. "Well I owe you a great deal of gratitude." Addison laughed, seeing Mia smile brightly. "Not ever." She replied, leaning back against Jacobs. "Mia is going to go with you to Club 987, Matthew has a fascination with the both of you, so if you both act like you're friends and both push yourself on him, he's sure to fall into it." Jacobs explained, while Andy nodded, his hand running up the bare expanse of Addison's thigh. "Well wait for you guys at the Butterfly Inn, then we're out of town for at least 3 days, we need to establish an alibi in case we're called in for questioning." Andy explained, leaning back while Mia and Addison looked at the two men. "Where will we go?" Mia asked quietly, all eyes searching each others for an answer. "New York." Addison stated, seeing everyone turn to her. "What? How?" Jacobs asked.

"I have a cabin rented out, it was going to be a surprise for Tommy for our 5 year anniversary. It's already paid in full and he doesn't know about it, it would be a perfect place. My names been on the reservation for months." Addison explained, seeing Andy smiled brightly, leaning up to press a kiss to her lips. "Perfect, then it's set. Tomorrow we bring Matthew to his knees."

Silence fell amongst the room, a new friendship forming in the wake of a brutal crime. 

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

divider by TomHollandsQuakson Breathin, symbols dividers 1/3