"It was easy just like I expected it to. Dante had been shot, I'm assuming by you. Therefore, he hired a nurse to take care of his wound from home. I took Dante's nurse out on a date. She quickly fell in love with me. I showed up at Dante's house, pretending I was looking for my nurse girlfriend, and immediately... he was consumed with lust. I wish I could explain just how easy it was for him to fall head over heels in love with me. Anyways, he ended up firing his nurse because he began to get better and could handle everything on his own. He called me over, took me out on a date, and wasn't shy about telling me his whole little sob story," Savannah explained, chuckling.

I watched her stick her bottom lip out in a sarcastic pout. "All I want is daddy to be proud of me," she mocked, laughing hysterically. "He's a fucking loser!" she exclaimed, gaining the attention of the couples surrounding us.

"Mind your business," she ordered them. They quickly turned back to their dinner, too stunned to respond to her.

"Keep going..." I said.

She sighed. Suddenly, the smirk and smug look quickly disappeared from her face. Now, she was serious and she was ready to get down to business.

"Right. After I pretended to be there for him and held the poor child while he cried, he began to open up more about his father. Apparently, Tino was one of the men who worked for Viktor. He was one of the only people to have ever seen his face. However, here's the crazy part... Dante told me that Tino knows who Viktor is. In fact, Tino worked very closely with him for many many years up until Viktor's death eight years ago," she said.

My brow rose as I stared at her. That was impossible. If Viktor was dead, then who contacted Reyna? Who was taking over as Viktor, one of the most hidden and elite criminals?

"I know. It just doesn't make sense. Dante believes that Viktor isn't a person, it's either two people or an entire group," she explained.

That would make sense as to why it was so difficult to find Viktor. However, we were getting so close. There was that sighting of the both of them that led to a small house in the middle of nowhere. We even found a picture of Lucille, the father, the mother, and her brother.

Maybe it wasn't a group. Maybe it was a father-son duo. Viktor Popov Sr. was training Viktor Popov Jr. to one day take over and rule over all the crime in Chicago.

"What else did you find out?" I asked.

Before she could answer, the waiter returned to our table and set our food directly in front of us. Savannah smiled at him appreciatively to which he returned before walking away.

"I was listening in on a conversation Dante had with his father. They know you have Red because Viktor told them you do. He also ordered Tino to tell every crime family that you have Red..." she said.

But why? I knew Viktor had a goal-Reyna. He wanted her and clearly didn't care about how he would get her. The only puzzling thing was how would telling every mafia family that I have Reyna, get him to reach his goal? However, he only told Viktor that I had Red not that Red was Reyna which he could have done if he really wanted to. Maybe he wanted everyone to go after me so there would be no one to protect Reyna, making it easier for him to come in and swoop her up.

"...However, instead of doing that, Tino took the information and tried to go after Red himself by capturing Giovanni," she finished. "Apparently, it's because he never signed up to work for this second Viktor. He's tired of him and he wants to figure out who he is. So, he was going to get Red to do just that."

I hummed.

She grabbed her fork and began to dive into her food.

"Yeah, I know. That's all I have for you. Is that enough, or do you want me to find out more?" she asked.