Chapter 8

It was the next day and John was in a good mood, he had made new friends, he had already started to change the system a bit, now he just has to continue.

John made his way to school, Claire was waiting for him as they started walking to school, they made some conversation but it was obvious that Claire was mad from what happened yesterday.

John began-

"Claire I am sorry for what happened yesterday, I promise it won't happen again, that is why I wanted to train you ya know, so you could protect yourself." John said as Claire looked down and said

"John..... your so strong, why do you even stay with me? when I am so weak?" Claire asked as John simply said while acting confused

"What do you mean? it doesn't matter if someone is weak or strong, I like you so I hang out with you" John said as Claire went wide eyed for a second before registering the words John said as her face erupted into a blush

"Y-y-you like me!?" Claire said as John looked at her and face palmed

"Not like that you idiot" John said as Claire looked down in embarrassment 

After that little exchange, the rest of their talk was quite smooth, they had a nice talk as they always did.

While they were talking John was thinking on what to do with Claire, what martial art that he knows can be the best for her? his best guess was Brazilian jiu-jitsu cause someone with a lower body weight could possibly take down much bigger opponents with mastery. But with abilities it was a bit iffy.

If we wants Claire to at least defend herself from mid-tiers, he needs her to grow physically stronger and learn Jiu-jitsu to at least a intermediate level, also train her reaction time, he needs her to dodge and then attack the opponent.

They finally made it to school and there he saw Maggie and Jason waiting for him, he immediately went and said hi

"Hi Jason, Hi Maggie" John greets them as they greet him back

Claire was about to leave to the classroom with a dejected face as John grabs her arm and says

"Stay here Claire, we all gotta discuss some stuff" John says as Claire just listens

"Why do you need me? isn't it royal stuff your going to talk about?" Claire says as I shake my head no

"I was gonna discuss training, and you need it a lot more than them" John says as Claire gives a ohhhhh

"So guys, this is Claire, Claire this is Maggie and Jason" I introduce them as Jason gives a hi and Maggie gives an awkward hello

"Uh Hi" Claire says Awkwardly as I continue

"So as I was saying, we are going to be training you all. Got it?" John says as they nod

"I am not going to just train your abilities, I am gonna train everything, physical strength, dodging, reaction time, strategizing, it is gonna be a long ride but a fun ride." John says with an evil smile.

Seeing that smile the other three get a little scared

"Well, we will begin your training today after school, and Jason and Claire get permission from your parents to stay late from school to atleast 5 pm, longer if possible. Me and Maggie are fine since our parents come home late." John says as they nod

"Now as a last heads up, as much as you guys may say that you want to quit, I will find and bring you all here. Is that clear?" John says as Jason gulps

"Kuro.... your scaring me" Jason says as John chuckles

"Trust me little Argonaut, you have seen nothing yet" John says as they all prepare for what's coming next

Timeskip cause I don't wanna write an entire training arc 1 year later

The teams progress was quite surprising, it was a lot more than what I had expected, to think they could get this much stronger in this short of time. I can't say much either since I ahd gotten stronger to since I trained along side them

Claire had become quite proficient in brazilian jiu-jitsu and could wreck your average middle tier's ass in small time, her ability was still the same, it hadn't evolved or something but she had gone from low tier to mid tier, with a level of 2.4. She couldn't do anything with her ability but the aura provided helped with defense a little. She could dodge nicely and was a proficient fighter, i was quite proud.

Jason had become a beast, practicing martial arts with him increased both our proficiency with martial arts, he trained his ability by flaring his aura and trying to see farther into the future, forcefully increasing your level is something you don't see often here but his method worked. His level was now a 5.6, he was a high tier now and a very strong one at that, once he enters high school, he will be a beast. 

Maggie was a different story, she soaked up everything i taught her so fast that she mastered Kyokushin Karate to a inhuman degree in just one year, in pure no ability fights she could give me a hard time, the only reason I could win would be because I have mastered over 20 martial arts and was known as the martial prodigy in my past life.

Back to Maggie, her progress with her ability was unreal to, her level was a 6.0, she had gone from an elite tier to a god tier in the span of one year. it was honestly quite amazing how strong she is.

My progress wasn't shabby either, I had developed a lot of muscle and had gotten back in form for most of my fighting styles, maybe I could recreate renewal taekwondo with abilities here lol.

My level had gone up to, but since I was already God tier, it couldn't make that much of a difference as I went from 8.3 base to 9.4 base. Barely increasing a point in 1 year, which made sense, I would start to increase slower now that I was stronger.

I had learned something else that was very helpful, I learned I could manipulate other people aura to, I could use aura over booster on other people and essentially make them a lot stronger, sadly the limit is currently only one at a time if I am using it to. I could also suppress someone ability by dissipating their aura which takes time to reform.

I could also use 5 abilities together now, so that was nice. The progress of the whole team was nice and I am looking forward to the future!

Claire POV

I was just in my bed one day when my ability activated, I saw..... a group of students against John, led by me? John destroyed everyone, and then he slapped me. He looked different, a lot rougher and angrier. That can't be john, is it? I have to stop him. But what can I do? I am weak and John has so much power, maybe a trap to stop him from becoming that, should I do what me in the vision did? 

I obviously can't tell John cause he would lose all trust in me, how do I stop John and make him love me- wait wrong train of thought, but maybe I could....... hmmmmm, is there anybody around here with a mind control ability?

Don't worry John, I will stop you, nobody will come in between us again, Not that disgusting Maggie girl nor the two bit brain Jason and then we can both be happy together, forever.