Chapter 45

1 month later

For the past month, Hailee and Y/n have been spending a lot more time together. They are not dating.. officially, because none of them asked the question. By the time they just assumed they were together, since they haven't even been away from each other since then.

It already feels like a dream for Hailee. She has the girl she wanted and loves the most now with her.

Time has passed really fast for them. Y/n was now spending more time in Hailee's house than in her own. She tries seeing her sister every day, but when she doesn't she never fails to check up on her.

Lizzie, on the other side, hasn't been doing so great. She knows about Y/n and Hailee. It is a small city after all.

After the last time they had dinner, where Y/n confessed how she wanted to try things with Hailee, they haven't spoken again.

She spent the first few days inside her room, not wanting to see or be with anyone. She felt how her world slowly was starting to fall apart, she didn't have anyone and even if she did, it wouldn't matter because the person that she wanted to be with, the person she wanted to be sleeping next to,  was the one person she didn't and couldn't have anymore.

In one of those days, she got a call from AJ, her assistant manager, who asked for them to meet urgently. She didn't have the motivation or desire to go, she just wanted to lay in bed all day, but something told her that this meeting was going to be something really important, which made her get up from bed and finally go out.

AJ: "Hey!... Lizzie?" She said unsure.

Lizzie was wearing black sweatpants with a hoodie, some glasses and her hair messy. She finally decided to go out but that didn't mean she had to get ready.

Lizzie: "What's this meeting about?" She asked straight away, not even wanting to be there.

AJ: "Are you ok? You look like shit."

Lizzie: "Thanks." She sarcastically and with a serious voice said. "What did you wanna meet for?" She asked again.

AJ: "Well I have great news." She begins saying. "We had a meeting yesterday, the one you were supposed to show up for."

Lizzie: "My fault. I was busy."

AJ nods knowing it wasn't true. "Anyways, basically they're making a new marvel movie, with a couple of new top secret characters in which you were casted and set to appear as the 'Scarlet Witch' once again."

Lizzie: "Oh- that's great!" She says, that making her feel a lot more better.

AJ: "Yes! And also you're very lucky. They're filming most of the scenes here, which means you won't have to travel all the time."

Lizzie: "Ah, that is so good to hear." She said now feeling a bit relieved. Travelling every day to film for the whole day usually stresses her out, so now knowing that she didn't really have to move anywhere, made her feel even better.

————

Hailee: "I'm taking you home, I'll go to my meeting, and when it's done I'll come pick you up again. Okay?" She asked while they finished their breakfast.

Y/n: "Yeah! Fine by me."

Hailee smiles, she really can't get used to Y/n being her girlfriend.

Y/n smiles. "What?" She asks as Hailee just stared at her with a smile on her face.

Hailee: "Nothing." She says and Y/n playfully rolls her eyes with a smile.