Chapter 14 - The time has come

Lizzie

Hey Lizzie!
How are you?
Read 12:23pm

Hey, is everything ok?
Read 2:10pm

I'll be here whenever
you feel like talking :)
Read 2:15pm

I won't bother you anymore,
but again, I'm here if you need to talk.
Read 5:34pm

——————————————————

The two sisters were both sitting in opposite sides of the kitchen table, playing board games. They just finished playing jenga, and now they started playing Phase 10. They love playing this game since it takes time to finish, just one game could easily take over an hour, and since they don't do anything else it was the perfect game.

This is a game of luck, so either one of them could win at anytime, which for them it makes it even better.

Y/n: "Take that, BITCH!" She shows off to Alissa, throwing her cards to the table.

Alissa: "That was just luck." She rolls her eyes.

Y/n: "Oh come on, just admit I'm better than you."

Alissa: "I literally won last time."

Y/n: "Whatever, I won't be taking this bad energy of yours." She lifts her chin up with confidence. "I will be making myself a really good sandwich as a prize." She sands up and walks to the kitchen.

Alissa: "Hey, how's Lizzie?" She asks, watching her sister make her sandwich "You haven't talked about her for a while."

Y/n: "Thats because she haven't talked to me in a while."

Alissa: "Why is that?"

Y/n: "I don't know." She shrugged. "I texted her but she just kept leaving me on read." She says, taking a bite of her sandwich.

Alissa: "That's weird."

Y/n: "Yeah. I kind of miss her." She walks over to the table and sits.

Alissa: "Uuh, you miss her?" She teases with a smirk.

Y/n: "This is why I don't tell you stuff." She rolls her eyes.

Alissa: "Sorry- What about Hailee?"

Y/n: "We plan on seeing each other again next week." She says trying to hide her smile by taking another bite.

Alissa: "Nice."

Y/n: "Yea."

Alissa: "This love triangle though." She jokes. "Who is it gonna be, Y/n? You have to choose one." She laughs.

Y/n rolls her eyes ignoring her.

Alissa: "I bet you 20 it's going to be Hailee, because you actually KNOW her." She makes fun of Y/n. "Although I like Lizzie, she likes Marvel-"

Y/n: "Stop betting on my love life." She hits her with her feet under the table. "It's not your business. Plus, they are just... friends."