Chapter 28 - Goodbye

It's been 2 hours, they spent the time talking about everything and nothing. In all that time, they didn't really do anything. They preferred to lay on the bed and spend the little time they had by being each other's company.

When Lizzie brought up the fact that she had to start getting ready to leave, Y/n rested her head in Lizzie's chest, and her arm around her stomach, not wanting to let her go.

Y/n: "Do you really need to leave?" She ironically asked.

Lizzie: "I don't want to either, believe me, but I have to." She placed her hand on top of y/n's head and gently rubbed her hair. "I promised I'll be back."

Y/n: "I know. But we were just starting to get to know each other well." She says.

Lizzie: "Yea, very well." She jokes and they both laugh.

Y/n looks at her. "I'm gonna miss you."

Lizzie leans her head a bit forward and puts a kiss in Y/n's forehead. "I'm going to miss you too."

Y/n blushed and smiled. They stared at each other for a couple of seconds until Y/n pulled Lizzie's head closer and pressed her lips against Lizzie's.

This kiss was definitely different than the others. It was a goodbye kiss. It felt like it was the last kiss.

They didn't just kiss with their lips, but with their heart. Everything they couldn't say before, it was said and felt in just that kiss.

After they pulled from the kiss, they stayed silence. Y/n rested her head back in Lizzie's chest, and Lizzie placed her hands around her, holding her tight.

Just a couple of minutes later, Lizzie looked at the clock and noticed it was time for her to head to the airport.

Lizzie: "You know I have to get up, right?" She ironically asked.

Y/n: "No." She whined and pouted.

Lizzie laughed. "Yes."

Y/n: "No." She repeated.

Lizzie: "Come on baby, I have to go."

Y/n after hearing that word she quickly looked at her. "Did you just-"

Lizzie blushed. "No I did not." She nervously shakes her head in disagreement.

Y/n: "I know what I heard."

Lizzie: "And I don't know what you're talking about." She shrugged.

Y/n: "If you say it again, I'll let you leave." She smirked and held Lizzie tighter.

Lizzie: "Are you-"

Y/n: "Yes, I'm serious."

Lizzie playfully rolled her eyes. "Can you let me leave..."

Y/n lifted a brow, and gave her a death stare not letting her go until she said the word again.

Lizzie: "Can you please let me leave... ba... bo?"

Y/n: "I- what-" She furrowed her brows, "What does that even mean? Babo?" and asked.

Lizzie: "I don't know I just thought of it."