Chapter 8//Troye

Mulai dari awal

I head to my room and Connor doesn't try to stop me. I lie across my bed and stare at the pale coloring of the ceiling hoping to any higher power that may be listening that Connor will be safe. I am absolutely terrified that someone is going to figure out that I killed their family member or best friend or whatever and that are going to hunt me down and take Connor hostage as punishment to me. The nightmares are enough punishment to last me lifetimes. I've never had to worry about this problem before because I have no family here to worry about or in general since my parents obviously kicked me out and probably don't give two shits where I am. I've never thought of someone possible harming one of my friends because they are all so distant from that part of my life. Now that I think about it I should have probably worried about them. Honestly though, if someone was going to try to hurt me taking away my soul mate would do a lot more than taking one of my best friends from me. Even now when Connor and I haven't yet fallen in love with each other. Even if we aren't friends the connection is there and I can feel it growing everytime I look at him and quite frankly that scares the living shit out of me. 

A knock on my door a few hours later is what pulls me out of my thoughts. I sit up and tell Connor that he can come in. He walks into my room with his emerald eyes boring into mine and a small smile playing on his lips. He fixes the bottom of shirt which had folded itself up giving a nice view of his tanned skin. 

"Jaspar and Marcus want to hang out at Jaspar's place and Caspar told me to ask you to come." Connor says and I nod thinking about if I really want to go hang out with two soulmates and a Marcus. It will get my mind off of things and those boys always know how to have some fun, I might as well.

"Let me get ready. Then we can drive over together. Okay?" I say and Connor nods before leaving the room. I quickly get up and find an outfit that is suitable for hanging out with the guys. I change quickly and leave my hair a mess knowing that unless I take a shower right now I'm not going to be able to do anything with it. I grab my keys and my wallet and almost run into Connor as I'm walking into the living room to find him. He trips and I grab his arms not wanting him to fall onto the cold wooden floor. We stare at each other for a moment and I swear to god I saw his eyes flicker down to my lips for just a second then he looks back into my eyes. I let go of him and turn away knowing that my face is a bright red color right now. He wanted to kiss me. Didn't he?

I let it go and start heading down to my car not wanting to think about that but fuck we have to act like a couple for our friends. Thankfully Jaspar doesn't really like PDA and Marcus could probably care less about what we do together. They will expect some stuff but hand holding and sitting close together should be enough to keep them off our backs. Connor joins me in the car and I can see that his face is bright with a blush, his face looks so healthy and handsome when it's light with the reddish tint. Man, I'm so lucky. My soul mate is attractive and from what I've seen and heard so far he is one of the nicest men you will ever meet.

"Did Joe tell you that he's planning to propose to Caspar soon?" Connor asks me and I shake my head at his question. I've been being quite a terrible friends lately, I haven't been listening as well as I should. I'm sure he did tell me but I don't actually remember hearing it. That makes me feel terrible but I'm happy at the knowledge and also kind of irritated. It seems like so many couples around me are getting engaged. Zalfie, Jaspar, Jayna. 

"Actually he probably did but I probably just wasn't paying attention or something. I've been quite spacey lately." Connor nods and looks out his window watching the buildings pass like it's the most interesting thing in the world. "Did he say how he actaully plans on doing it?"

"He wants to do a huge prank, you know typically them, then at the end he wants to just get down on one knee and propose." Connor looks fairly happy that I continued the conversation and I can feel my stomach fluttering at the sight of his face stretched into a great smile. He cares for his friends so much. He's so...I don't know what words to use to even begin to describe him honestly. 

"That sounds really cute. I hope they get it on video." I say and Connor looks back out the window, but this time he has a big smile across his face. He's precious. He's so many things that I don't know how to explain and he's making me feel things that I didn't sign up for. Well, I suppose when I decided not to kill him I kind of decided that I wanted to fall in love with him. That doesn't matter anytime I don't have to take a life is a good time. 

We pull up to Jaspar's apartment building and Connor and I get out and head towards the entrance. I weave my fingers through Connor's and he doesn't object even trying to hide his smile as we make it to Jaspar's door. Connor knocks on the door and I hear Joe yell something then Caspar opens the door for us. He looks down at our hands and he does a totally over the top smile that makes us giggle. We step inside and head to the living room where we find Marcus and Joe sprawled across the couch. Caspar sits on Joe's stomach and Joe struggles to get out from under him and fails miserably. Connor and I sit on one of the other couches and he lets go of my hand scooting closer to me to make up for the lack of contact.

"Caspar!" Joe yells still trying to push Caspar off of him. "Caspar get your fat ass off of me." Caspar climbs off of Joe and Joe sits up so that Caspar can sit next to him. Marcus rolls his eyes and I wonder how awkward he feels being the only single person in the room. Honestly I've been in that situation before and for me it has never been all that fun. At least we aren't all making out like some couples do all the time. 

We spend the majority of the night at Joe and Caspar's place leaving around eleven when they seem to be getting a bit tired. We ride home in silence and for once it doesn't seem like an awkward or tense one to me. I head straight to the bathroom for a shower when we get home wanting to put off going to sleep for as long as possible knowing that new things are sure to haunt my dreams now. Things that include Connor.

It's around two a.m. when I finally fall asleep and this night is no exception from the usual, but the nightmares are filled with Connor. I must have seen him die at least seventeen different times before I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder and calling my name. I open my eyes and see Connor sitting on the side of my bed with a very worried look on his face.

"You were screaming my name at the top of your lungs." He says brushing sweaty hair out of my eyes as his emerald eyes scan my face with concern. I reach up and wipe a tear of my cheek then I pull Connor down on the bed with me so he's lying next to me. He lies there looking at me and I rest my head agaisnt his chest and I feel his arms curl around me.

"Stay with me." I whisper hoping he can hear the pleading in my voice, he is the only thing that can calm me down. He's all I need. He kisses my head and I put my arms around him as he pulls me closer to him. 

"Anything for you, Tro." 

________________________________

A/N 

Hey guys its Amanda and as always I'm not too sure how I feel about this chapter but I hope you guys will enjoy it. I like the little Jaspar stuff because Jaspar is coool. Yeah I don't really have anything to say. If you liked any part of this chapter please:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

I love you cutie pies.

Twitter: ExplicitTronnor

Tumblr: SmilingTilly

ALSO I HAVE A TRONNOR FANFIC RECOMMENDATION: "The Art of Falling" by NothingButGlitz