Strange Mates - Chapter 12

A/N : Heyyyy!! Hope you are all enjoying it :D Please dont forget to comment!!!! 

Anyways my lovelies here is thee next chapter :) Enjoy! Dannii xxx

Chapter 12

Layla’s P.O.V

My body trembled as this strange guy held me in his arms, tingles danced across my skin like fairies leaving a burning sensation in their wake. As painful as you would assume it would be, it wasn’t it was comforting, calming and yet strangely erotic. My body was responding to him, making me lean into the strong, muscled arms that held me even when I was screaming at my body to move away. But sadly it seemed like my screaming was falling on deaf ears, or limbs should I say. I just couldn’t get my head around it. “Wwwhoo arrre youuu?” I stutter my voice shaky and slightly husky which was so not like me. ‘Dayum fudgesicles! This boy is messing with my mind’ I thought as I awaited his response and still tried to force my limbs to move away from him, sadly to no avail. Sighing I gave in. “Jace” he said causally and I could hear the amusement in his voice. “And what do you find so amusing?” I demanded and turned to face him before soon regretting that decision. His honey coloured eyes sparkled mischievously and for some insane reason I was mesmerized I jusy couldn’t seem to look away no matter how hard I tried to avert my gaze. ‘who has honey coloured eyes seriously’ I said to myself sharply hoping to knock myself out my own trance but it didn’t help in the slightest. ‘Dayum body betrays me every time’ I huff. “You” I hear him whisper into my ear and my body trembles in response and I feel heat pool in between my legs. Blushing I turn away from him, but don’t quite manage it as he grabs my chin and holds my face up to his softly. I feel myself being absorbed by his gaze and I try to look away but he holds my head firmly so I can’t and I sigh. “What do you want Jace?” I ask suddenly tired. “You” he says huskily and I feel the shivers run up my spine. I look at him like he’s crazy. I mean he must be, he doesn’t even know me and he’s trying to stake some sort of claim on me. Seriously must be crazy, because honesty who does that!’ I think as I begin to bite my lip wondering how to free myself from him and let him down in the politest way possible. “Erm yeah, so I’m just going to go now. Zylen needs to talk to me anyway” I say chickening out from any real response. Man I’m such a wuss. It was then I heard a growl, I mean like a serious, inhuman growl. My heart begins to pound in my chest and I look around quickly to try and locate the animal that may have made the noise, but the only other creature in the room is Jace. Hmm must of imagined it I thought. “Jace let me go! I need to see Zylen!” I say trying to push him away, but he just holds me closer and I hear another growl, the sensation vibrating my chest. ’That cannot of been Jace’ I thought in denial, but I wasn’t so sure, there was nothing else around to have made the noise. “You are mine Layla” he almost snarls at me and I flinch. Who does this guy think he is. I am no ones, especially not this crazy guys who has some serious personal space issues. “I don’t belong to you or anyone” I spit at him and push him away, moving around him to get to the door. “You are mine Layla. And I always take what’s mine” he said simply before leaving the room before I could. ‘What an arrogant self centred arse’ I think before walking out the room in search of Zylen. But unfortunately images of Jace refuse to budge from my mind, regardless of how many times I shake it. I sigh in frustration as I continue to search for Zylen.