Chapter Three - Days, Weeks, a Month Even

Start from the beginning

There was a knock at the door, I turned seeing Dougies figure in the window. Shit, he can't know, I thought to myself chucking on the jumper that was lingering on the sofa. I opened the door to find a beaming Poynter, "Hey T-bag, you wanna come out?"

I shrugged, why not? What harm could it do? "Yeah." I smiled as I stepped out of the house into sunlight for the first time in a month.

After a while we arrived at a rather nice looking building. Dougie held out his hand and I took it. As soon as I was out of the car, I realised where I was, "No, no, no, no Dougie I can't do this," I whispered turning back and getting into the car.

"Tom, it's been a year." Dougie soothed putting his hand on my shoulder.

"A years not long enough Dougie." I hissed.

"You've got to get over it soon Tom, you've been a wreck ever since."

"You don't get it Dougie, death hurts. It hurts when the one you love dies."

"I thought you'd like it." He said looking at the floor, biting his lip.

"I do," I sighed getting out and giving him a hug, "just not right now." I said cupping his chin making him look me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry." he sighed, getting back into the car. I just couldn't face that.

Olly's POV:

I stormed into the hospital, "Daniel Jones," the receptionist pointed me in the right direction, I gave her a quick salute, running backwards and turned around and darted for Danny's ward. I ran and ran, occasionally bumping into people, supporting them back up, apologising and slowing down as I got near Danny's ward.

I told them Danny's name, my name and Danny's date of birth and the doctor showed me the way. He opened the door gesturing me to go in. I nodded and saw my Danny, sleeping soundly. I smiled sadly at him as I took a seat next to the bed.

"Hey," Danny coughed after a few hours, startling me.

"Hey," I smiled, wiping my left eye, sniffling, "you beautiful." I laughed making a reference to one of my songs. He giggled quietly, "I'm sorry Ol."

"Hey, hey, shh, it's okay." I cried cuddling him. His tears soaked through my t-shirt, did I care? No. I should be the one who's sorry, I didn't go looking for him or anything! I cried lightly with him.

"Right um," I started, releasing my arms, "Do you want anything from the café?"

"Glass of water would be n-nice."

"Okay, see you soon." I kissed him on the cheek and walked out of the room, turning around just before the door, tapping my ass and winking then I walked out of the door. I don't even know what I was thinking, but he giggled and winked back, so I guess alls well?

I came back with a glass of water and a cup of coffee, "Here you go," I said placing the water on the table beside him.

After a few hours, Danny asked "Olly?"

"Mmhmm" I muttered looking up from my newspaper.

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do, I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." He blushed.

Why would he ask that? Hmm?

--1 Week Later--

We were both back home, Danny was back, best of all Danny was mine again. I was back to my cheeky self. But Danny still wasn't quite the same. We came home a day after I went there.

Danny was really thin.

Danny's POV:

What happened last month was weird. I passed out, someone took me into their home for a few weeks, realised something wasn't right about me and sent me to the hospital. Where I stayed for two weeks until Olly came to get me.

I miss Tom like crazy. I've spent so much time with Olly recently that my mind has erased Tom. I still love Tom though. Ugh! I'm such a bad friend. I haven't seen Tom since the day I left. The look in his eyes is the thing that hurts me the most. I shouldn't of left. But I'm back now so that doesn't matter. I need to see him.

Oh but reader do you know how much this hurts? A fucking load. I can't choose between them. I want to kiss Tom so much but I don't want to betray Ol. I want to kiss Olly, but I love Tom. I love them both and I can't choose one. I might as well just settle with neither.

I've loved both of them for days, weeks, months, years even. I can't have them both. 

______________________________

Again I apologise for everything

But Danny's back! I was going to make them suffer a few years without Danny but where would Danny go?? Oh well he's back now lol

I'd like to know what you think about the storyline so far and who you want Danny to be with, so leave that in the comments! (please I want to know whether I should continue with this story or not ;A;)

Thanks for reading! Vote or whatever but for now thank you & goodnight! -salutes- ciao readers! -disappears into the night- :D<3

(next chapter will be longer... maybe)  

(with more things going on like more dramatic things ooooo)