06. RIGHTLY RESTORED

———
MRS CARTER WAS GOING TO PULL HER HAIR OUT. Mr Bell had left the student in isolation for a total of 10 minutes before his wife had to call her husband to the rescue once she had gathered the rest up and sent them to her office and isolation.

"Take her away! She can't sit in here!" She swung open the door. "I have her fighting Missy, Nas, Cory Wilson, Chloe Voyle and now Alya Nawaz who's just been sent in! I can't have her in here, take her to clean a stationery cupboard or something!" She ushered out the girl who was still back-talking her peers in the same room as her. "I'm ringing your mum!"

"DON'T RING ME MAM!" She groaned, looking up to the blonde lady. If anything, please don't do that. As if she needed her mum brought into all this.

"Go with Mr Bell." She pointed a stern finger out the door.

Mr Bell placed a hand on her shoulder to pry her out of the woman's way so she could get to deal with Nas and Missy - a part of the case she didn't understand.
How had all 3 girls had the biggest falling out she had seen between friends?
On the third day?!
OVER A BOY?!

"You won't even let me explain my side of the story."

"You're too busy screaming at me and fighting Cory Wilson!"

"You put him beside me! What did you expect?!"

The teacher followed her out the door with a shake of his head. "You're 6th Year like, don't you think you wise yourself up a bit?" He gave his input on the childish teenagers.

"You don't understand! I wasn't a part of this whole thing! I got dragged into it!" She tried to defend herself for the 100th time.

"Marnie. I don't care, I don't want to hear it." He opened the door for her. His class all laughed and oo'd at the sight of her which he hushed to quiet down. She was immediately directed to his cupboard where shelves of books were stacked and other stationary was equipped. "Get cleaning."

Not five minutes had passed when she had straightened up a pile of books, wondering if Mrs Carter was able to get through to her mum and tell her the news when she heard Mr Bell leave and enter the classroom again with another student. "Marnie?"

"What?" She looked up at him from the pile of books.

"You did child care, yeah?"

Marnie was confused as to why he'd asked. "Yeah? What's that to do with anythin'?"

"You good at it?"

". . yeah? I got an A?" She screwed her face up, "why?" Why the bloody hell was he asking questions?

He nodded, and in walked Jordan with a blue gym bag hovering just above the ground. What were he doing?

"What's going on?" She screwed her face up.

"Marnie," Mr Bell warned, "not a word."

Marnie looked at him sceptically and then down into the bag where she was at a loss of words at the sight.

A baby was in the bag.
A living baby.

Her eyes couldn't have widened anymore if she tried. "What the fuck?!"

Mr Bell closed the door. "Not a word!"