𝟎 𝟏 | 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐔 𝐍 𝐊 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 𝐍

— 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬;𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟
— 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾:𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇

— 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬;𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟— 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾:𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇

Isaac was sitting at the dinner table with his father eating when his father asked, "So what are your grades looking like in school?"

Issac answered, "Um, so far it's an "A" in French and a "B" minus in Econ.

Mr.Lahey Isaac's father said, "Oh" and proceeded to ask, "And what about Chemistry?"

Isaac's heart began to race a little and said, "I'm not sure, uh, midterms are in a few days so it could go up." At this point in time Isaac knew his grade was lacking in the class but that's only because he had Mr. Harris as his teacher and all the students knew he's one of the most boring teachers to ever exist and one of the most ruthless ones.

Mr.Lahey continued to speak to his son with the undertone of anger riding in his voice like it usually does. "Well what is it now", he asked his son, who sat across the wooden table.

Isaac decided to act like he didn't comprehend the question when in reality he was stalling so his father would just drop the subject. "The grade?"Isaac responded back to his father.

"Uh yeah", Mr.Lahey responded back.

"Uh, I'm not sure", Isaac responded back fully knowing what road he was going down when he answered.

"But you said it could go up" Mr. Lahey replied back raising his voice an octave.

With a stutter Isaac replied back, "I just- uh, I meant generally.

Mr.Lahey was getting annoyed now, because his son was "beating around the bush". "You wouldn't be lying to me, would you, Isaac?"

"No", Isaac replied back

"Then tell me your grade." he said, Isaac responded and said "I just told you, I don't know".

Mr.Lahey fed up with the conversation then replied, "You wanna take this conversation downstairs? No? Then tell me your grades, son." By this time now Isaac was shaken he knew his dad had a temper and he was the outlet that the old man took it out on.

"Dad the semester's only half over, Isaac replied feeling like he was trapped with no escape. "Isaac", Mr.Lahey said in a warning tone. "There's plenty of time-" , Isaac was cut off by his father saying, "Isaac" in a threatening tone now. So Isaac replied with the truth now and said, "It's- it's a "D".

"Alright, It's a "D". I'm not angry" said Mr.Lahey in an eerily coming tone almost too calm really. "You know I'm going to have to find a way to punish you though. You know, I have my responsibilities as a parent. So we'll start with something simple, like uh- tell you what, you do the dishes and clean up the kitchen, okay?",he said.

"Yeah", replied back almost eagerly cause he "thought" nothing bad would happen after what his father just said. "Good, because I would really like to see this place spotless. Know what I'm saying? You know, I mean this entire kitchen." getting up and grabbing the dinner plate that was on the table. Yeah,yeah absolutely and in the middle of saying this he threw the plate at his son that ended up breaking and cutting the side of Isaac's jaw.-"Spotless" he finished saying and his son looked at him like he was crazy.

"Well that's your fault", Mr.Lahey said while Isaac replied and said, "You could have blinded me." "Shut up!It's a scratch it hardly even" then he saw the cut that was on Isaac's cheek started to heal really fast like faster than a human is supposed to heal and with that Isaac knew he had to get out of the house immediately.

While this was taking place on the outside of the Lahey residence, Jackson Whittemore who lived across the street from them heard the yelling mostly Mr.Lahey, while he was taking out the trash turned to where the commotion was coming from and said, " Freaks" and went back inside of his house.

Moments later, Mr.Lahey was looking for his son that had taken his bike and got away from him, when he stopped at a dark alleyway a few blocks from the house and saw his son's bike laying in the alley and said "Ok, that's enough, let's go, that's it grab your bike and let's go Mr.Lahey continued to yell. It was raining outside so to see better because he had glasses on Mr.Lahey took them off to clean them but while he was looking up he saw a figure crouched down low to the ground and at first mistaken it for his son, by saying out loud "Isaac?"

But when he finally got his glasses on he finally saw what it truly was and he was scared, so he turned around and started running to his car trying to get away from whatever creature it was. He finally reached his car and locked the door but that didn't stop whatever it was taking what it wanted. Mr.Lahey saw the creature disappear for a second then heard a thud on the top of his car next thing he knew, his door was ripped off its hinges. He said "Holy-" and then was cut off by the creature in the night grabbing him forcefully out of his car and screamed, "Aah,no,no,no,no,aah,no,no,no" then there was complete and utter silence.

It was still raining outside while all of this took place, and there was a witness to the crime that didn't utter a single word because he just heard and saw his father killed by something he couldn't explain. He was hiding behind a dumpster in that alley where everything took place and smelled nothing but blood and fear.

Isaac knew he only had one person he could tell about this strange situation, so he got when he heard and saw the coast was clear and ran to where Derek Hale was his alpha.

Some time passed by, and Isaac finally made it to where Derek Hale was currently residing, which was an underground abandoned train. He made his way down the steps and saw Derek. When he got there he was a little winded but said, "Derek?Derek!" As Derek finally saw Isaac he said, "What's wrong' looking at the frightened teen. "My dad, I think he's dead. Isaac said in a panic. "What did you do?" said the alpha that was trying to figure out why the kid was so disheveled. "That's the thing. It wasn't me." said the newly bitten wolf. And both the alpha and his beta went on that night talking about what Isaac saw and heard and what they were going to do next, to stop this new creature in Beacon Hills.

 And both the alpha and his beta went on that night talking about what Isaac saw and heard and what they were going to do next, to stop this new creature in Beacon Hills

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!