Ch.2

Before Ally ran away
(Just a random POV)
Jay's POV

A spinning blade came at me making me fall off the course, on the floor "Ouch!" I cried out, "why do we have to train? There hasn't been many attacks lately." Sensei hit my head with this staff. "again, OUCH!" I scratched my head and flung myself onto the course again, but was interrupted by Kai, "GUYS MIA IS IN TROUBLE, WE MUST HURRY!"
I ran on the main deck, got on the mega dragon, and was ready to attack what ever was attacking, as we approached there was a huge black and white dragon, roaring loudly. Everyone ran out of the control room and stood next to me, "Is everyone ready?" We all nodded, checked our weapons, and jumped on the mega dragon.
The dragon spotted us and paused, we got closer and the dragon hasn't moved. "JAY JUMP NOW." Cole yelled, I jumped off and landed on its tail, big mistake it flung my into the opposite direction. I gained my footing and regrouped with the ninja, we took out our golden weapons. "Guys let's end this now." I whispered "3-2-1 -CHARGE" and we ran.
The dragon took a deep breath in and blew out dark clouds. None of us could see, the smoke started to clear and heard flapping of wings in the background. "Ya you better RUN you cowardly reptile!" I yelled, it must have heard me and started to fly faster.
We just kept on yelling things at the dragon like to 'never mess with the ninja again' or 'fly away dragon'.
I ran over to Mia, Kai was already covering her wounds from the attack.

Well you don't see that everyday, I wish Ally could have seen that...