Ride Home (shinexyne)

Depuis le début

'The city yawns they echo on

My thoughts are spinning on and on my head, It seems

They lead me back to you'

"Yeah love, I'll see you later. I was about to hop in the plane now. I'll text you later." I replied.

'I keep coming back to you'

The plane was comfy for me, It smells good there are people sleeping soundly.

I leaned my back and fixed my skirt. I opened my phone and went to my gallery.

'Took a morning ride, found a place up in my mind

No one else can see'

"Don't you worry baobei, I'm coming home."

I smiled.

'Maybe it's fate that we lose control..'

'In circles around, we go'

'We become who we ought to know'

'We just gotta let it go...'

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 2BA with service from Manila, Philippines to Beijing, China. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Philippine Airlines. Enjoy your flight."

Oops, I forgot. I turned off my phone.

***

Seeing the clouds was relaxing for me but I am not comfortable with my seatmate on this plane. Luckily, I'm beside at the window.

We were about to land so I fixed myself.

"Miss?" I turn at the back to see who's calling.

"May I help you?"

She seems kind, she's the seatmate I'm saying.

"Thank you, but you have your things also so... I can do it, don't worry." I answered.

But the truth is, It's heavy.

***

I seated on the chair and opened up my phone, I sent a voice message.

"I'm at the airport now. Where are you?-"

"Love..."

I felt someone is in my front. I was looking down.

"I miss you so much!!" I jumped off and hugs him.

"Easy Yue, you might hurt baobei." He pointed at my belly. I laughed.

"Yeah yeah, sorry." I caressed it. He laughed also.

Yes, that's why I went back home. I am three months pregnant. I went to my sister just for a month to bond with her. But don't worry, my pregnancy isn't affected.

'So I'm coming home to you'

"Yue. ."

'You...'

He kissed my forehead

"I love you.." I let out a smile.

"Ye Ai Ni..."