Two Thirty am (Rjoyieee)

Story by: Rjoyieee

Author of:

"Beautiful Chaos",

"Dark Knight"

Title of the story: "Two Thirty am"

Song: "Remember That Night?" by Sara Kays

I was living my lifeI was better and didn't have to tryNot to think of you, 'til you reached outAnd said, "Remember that night?"

I was better and didn't have to try
Not to think of you, 'til you reached out
And said, "Remember that night?"

- Sara Kays

.....

The cold breeze of December hit my face as I finally took my first step after leaving this place five years ago.

'Oh, how I miss this place.'

"Shen Yue! Ahhh!!!"

The tall, beautiful, petite woman. Who knows me more than myself screamed at the top of her lungs like she was frantic.

'Gosh how I miss her!'

"Welcome back to Beijing! I miss you so so much. How are you? How's London?" A tear fell on her cheeks as she hugged me.

'Yeah.. The ever dramatic Zi Wei'

I muttered under my breath. She never really changed.

"Zi Wei!!! I miss you too.. so much!" Those comforting touch brings back the memories from a long time ago.

"You were gone for like, what? Five years? Gosh! It's been ages! How dare you leave me like that Yue Yue!" She pouted like a child and I can't help but giggle.

"It's only five years Zi Wei and stop crying, you're ruining your pretty face."

"And it only took you one invitation coming from him for you to come rushing back here? While me on the other hand.. I, the ever beautiful Zi Wei have been inviting you for a couple of times in almost every occasion yet, you never came! " She scoff and I just stared at her blankly.

"So, I guess you're ready.." She continued.

"I guess I am." I breathe heavily.

'I should be.. I have no other choice.'

We arrived at her place not long enough. And I was amazed how she got to have this new unit.

"Wow! I didn't know you'd be this successful."