"We gotta leave now" he said between the kiss making me pull away before he grabbed my waist again and started to walk out out the room.

Skip car rideeee:

"è un'idea meravigliosa non credi?" Said the Marco next in line to the Greece mafia making me roll my eyes.
(it's a wonderful Idea don't you think?)

He is fucking boring but have power over Greece that's what's keeping Angelo so patient with him. I mean his fits were turning white the last 2 hours and his jaw was tense as well making everyone notice.

"purché non influisca sul mio mondo sotterraneo" said Angelo turning a cigarette on.
(as long as it does not affect my underworld)

Marco Nicholas. 26 years. Next in line to Greece. He is the 5 out of 32 in line to Angelo's mafia. Which makes him think he have power but they all are just kidding themselves.

They work for Angelo. They do what ever he wants them to and his word does not repeats twice.

"Bring me more barbera wine" I said to the waitress making him nod and walk away, before his girlfriend smiled at me making me give her a smile back.

They have been dating for 3 years now and they'll get married this summer. She is a short brunette but with a pretty body.

After dinner:

"Tell me again why you need him?" I asked throwing my heels across the room before I went to the mirror.

"He is a part of the mafia" he said taking his suit jacket off.

"I could kill him if you don't need him" I said making him turn to me with a smirk on his face.

"I need him or else I'll have already killed him" he said making me roll my eyes before I took my earrings out and placed them on the vanity.

"He is selling drugs behind your back" I said walking to him before I sat on his lap.

"How did you know, he didn't mention it" he said looking at me with a raised brow making me know he knows.

"Let's just say I have my ways" I said playing with his hair.

"Tell me about your ways then" he said making me look at him with a smile.

"Mmm no" I said with a smile before he grabbed my arms harshly and throw me on the bed. He pinned my arms on the bed while his eyes were looking deeply in mine.

"It wasn't a question hermosa..." he said while his chains were dingling on me.

"But now that you have your ways I'll show you mine" he said with a dark voice before he pressed his lips on mine while his hands were still holding my wrists roughly.

He pulled both of my wrists above my head before he held them in placed with one of his hands. He took the other making me pull away from the kiss.

As I turned my head and was about to see what he is going take out he turned my head making me face him again.

"I didn't say you could look did I?" He asked making me talk.

"I don't need your permission mr. Hernandez" I teased making him smirk before he bent to my ear.

"You don't know what you just started" he said making me gulp before I felt cold metal around my wrists making me know what's going on.

He pulled away from my neck before he looked in my eyes. Within a minute the dress was ripped from the middle making the cold air hit my body.

"Are you done checking me out?" I asked trying to get him to the main point while he was looking at me like it was the first time he saw me naked.

He bent to my lips again before I felt his tongue inside my mouth having control as always. His one hand was holding my face in place while the other was on my waist.