Ch.22 Fiery Betrayal

Start from the beginning

The king strolled into the room shortly followed by Izuku. It looked to be a master bedroom with a king sized bed with a red pattern Izuku didn't recognize. There was two dressers and mirrors which Izuku concluded that he shared the room with someone. The king went to the far wall opposite of the bed, he then punched into the wall shattering it completely. There was an old chest that looked like it hadn't been opened in a long time. The king dragged it out and opened it revealing something that made Izuku's blood boil.

King: Ah good times.

Izuku: 'YOU DARE!'

The king picked up the garments so he could change into them while Izuku glared at the king as he turned into a screen to change. Izuku knew he didn't have to woory about the king running since it looked like he wanted to fight him. However, Izuku was having a hard time to remain calm and stick to the plan. Especially after the king stepped out with his new clothes but Izuku just glared at him harder as his eyes rested upon the sword on the king's hip.

--

*Back to the fight*

Shoka and Shoto can be seen panting with several burns and slashes all over them as Enji stood in front protective in a similar state. Dabi looked unamused and unharmed as he glared at the three. Enji gripped his sword tight as he glared at his own son finally deciding he was to far gone.

Dabi: Is that really all?

Enji: Flame Breathing: Sixth form, Flash Fire

Enji traveled in a instant hitting two parallel monk cuts on Dabi slightly surprising him. However, Dabi started laughing manically as the wounds instantly healed with him completely ignoring the pain. Dabi raised his sword ready to kill Enji.

Dabi: Flame Breathing: Third form, Blazing Universe

Enji barely dodged the blade with it only nicking his uniform but it was enough for the blue flames to travel to it causing it to light ablaze. Enji quickly jumped back to try and put it out while the twins pushed Dabi to buy their dad time. Dabi grinned as they approached him.

Shoto: Flame Breathing: Fifth form, Flame Tiger

Shoto hit multiple slashes at Dabi while a tiger appeared behind him. But Dabi just laughed at Shoto as the wounds would heal as soon as they appeared. Shoto got nervous and a little scared. He tried to step back but that's what doomed him. Shoto slipped on a rock exposing his abdomen.

Dabi's grin turned feral as he brought the sword across Shoto's stomach slicing it open. As Shoto fell to the ground slowly bleeding out, Shoka screamed and hit Dabi across the face slicing it open but it quickly healed. Dabi then raised his sword across his shoulder as Shoka backed up.

Dabi: Flame Breathing: First form, Unknowing Fire

Before Shoka could even react she was on the floor with one less leg. She soon started screaming in pain as she held her stump. Dabi soon raised his sword over Shoka's head ready to kill her as well. Dabi was then launched into a wall as Enji appeared in front of Shoka with a very angry look. Dabi looked down and noticed his sword was gone and saw Enji slamming it into the ground.

Enji: THIS ENDS NOW!

Dabi: YOU THINK I NEED THAT TO KILL YOU! DREAM ON OLD MAN!

Enji: Flame Breathing: Tenth Form, Inferno

Dabi: 'Tenth form?'

Enji took a deep breathe spreading all the oxygen throughout the body increasing his strength tenfold. Enji brought his sord to his side as he slowly got surrounded by bright flames. Dabi couldn't help but feel fear. Enji then charged at Dabi making a literal flame trail as he looked like approaching fireball. Everything Enji crossed over instantly started melting or just disintegrated. 

As Enji appeared in front of Dabi, Dabi spewed fire right into Enji's gut effectively destroying all the organs but Enji didn't stop. As Enji swung his sword horizontal at Dabi's neck everything behind the swing instantly fell apart. Dabi couldn't do nothing but watch in horror as the blade connected and easily went through his neck. Dabi didn't even get a chance to curse his family as his body exploded instantly. 

Enji's body then collapsed backwards as the toll of the attack and Dabi's attack guaranteed his death.

*Enji Todoroki the Flame Hashira has died, 8/12*

Shoto had also long passed to as he bled out. Shoka was the only one that remained as she silently cried in the dark with her father and brother's bodied laid not far from her. Shoka heard footsteps behind her and feared the worst until a medic cam out and pointed her out. That's when she noticed the small drone watching from a distance. She sighed in relief but a loud boom stopped her along with a shaking earth.

"The Sun Hashira has begun battle with a unknown demon." screamed the drone.

*End of the Chapter*

Next Chapter- Ch.23 Thunder vs. Enhancements