|| THE DEVIL WITHIN || {HC8}

Demon Grian! No questions asked,  let's just get on with it :)
(I'm not feeling well currently as of writing this part,  so forgive me if the start is terrible-)

Note: This won't contain much of the ship,  I just really wanted more Villian Grian...

Genre/Warnings:
Hurt/Comfort
Angst
Mentions of Violence
Mentions of blood
Mentions of Last Life

Side Ship: Grumbo - Grian/Mumbo

================================
--HERMITCRAFT 8--
WORD COUNT: 1411
================================

"Demons Be gone.. DEMONS BE GONE! " Mumbo said in a panic as he rung the bell countless times,  Grian Laughing with Joy as he watched his best friend go mad thinking he was a demon haunting him.

But to be honest...  He is a demon...
In a way,  it's well known that wings are a sign of purity,  and Grian resembles that quite well.  When it comes to mischief he gets...  A bit carried away... In the light, Wings coloured Purpled tinted to a lighter colour at the tip.

In the dark,  shadows rise as brown eyes go Red,  and no escape as no rest lies for the Boatem's demon gremlin. 
Evil laughter echoed through the halls of the Villager trading hall.

As Grian's inner anger for revenge and all.  Finally comes to its maximum... Memories of the days...  Memories of their fun. But all had to end,  with one single trigger...

It was their fault for starting it,  and he gladly ended it till death did they part... Grian wasted no time. Placing down a sign with the message encoding...  "Ding Dong.. You will gone... " Mumbo quickly read out loud. As no hesitation piled up as he sprinted towards the exit...

Grian's red eyes twitching as his wings flapped for more chaos than he could ever handle.  Giddiness as he happily followed Mumbo as he decided to give Mumbo the one thing he didn't get to experience but they all did...

He would've stayed alive a lot longer if he didn't keep pushing my buttons..  Grian thought to himself as he threw eggs at Mumbo,  baby chickens spawning upon the landing...  As Grian only smiled wider at the terror being brought.

"what's going on...? " He could hear Mumbo ask,  The look of soul sand bringing him so many memories and some much Joy. But left Mumbo all alone with fear and horror as it was being built.

"Mumbo~ I know you wanna do it... "

Grian whispered into his ear,  and Mumbo swore he would've jumped out of his skin at the contact...

The moustache hermit dropped the skull and quickly ran to the mooners center.  Believing he'd be safe from the evil following him everywhere as he watched as another signed popped with the message...  "I agree"

Mumbo became more panicked, as

Grian held back a giggle as he only smiled warmly at the thought that Mumbo would foolishly think that this waste of a cult would save him. 
"The moon has no connection to demons...  But it does now.. " Grian's laughter although can't be heard...  Mumbo could feel dread run up him...