𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑎𝑙

Outfit:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The day starts of with a girl, named Mirabel  Madrigal she is seen helping set up the kitchen table

The day starts of with a girl, named Mirabel Madrigal she is seen helping set up the kitchen table. She is interrupted when she hears kids yelling at her. "Hey! When's the magic gift happen" yells a little boy drinking coffee.

"My cousins ceremony is tonight" mirabel responds setting plates down the table handed her. "What's his gift!"asked a little Girl, "where going to find out" responded Mirabel. "What's your gift!" The same little boy asked again. "Who's asking" Mirabel responses "US!" All three of the kids yell.

"Well us I can't just talk about myself, I'm only apparent if the Amazing Madrigals" she says pointing to a family tree on the wall.

"Who's all the Amazing Madrigals" all the kids yell again, "Ah, your not going to leave me alone are you? Casita! Help me out!"

"Drawers!"

"Floors!"

"Doors!"

"Let's go!"

"This is our home, We've got every Generation!"

"So full of music
A rhythm of its own design!"

She opens isabelas room "This is my family
A perfect constellation!"

She runs with Luisa while she's working out "So many stars and everybody gets to shine!"

she stops in front of abuela Alma's door "(Whoa) But let's be clear, Abuela runs this show, (whoa)"

You see everyone dancing, but mostly Camilo and (Y/N) dancing together giggling

"She led us here so many years ago, (whoa)"

"And every year our family blessings grow" she sings while four hands grab coffee the casita made.

"There's just a lot you've simply got to know, so" she sings opening the door.

"Welcome to the Family Madrigal!"
While she sings every one walks past her in the family smiling

"The home of the Family Madrigal (we're on our way)" she sings and dances, then runs to catch up with her familia.