~𝑅𝑒𝑏𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑎~

The sun had risen again and still everyone was looking for them none of them could find them, Camilo was on the verge of crying still thinking it was his fault.

He sat dow and took a break, he took a deep breath and ran his fingers though his hair. He couldn't help but think about her.

~𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘~

Camilo and (Y/n) had just started dating, both where at the age of twelve.

Camilo came back form chores exhausted, he needed his vida to cheer him up. It was like she read him because she was already in his room, on his bead reading a book with her arms open ready for him.

He took of his shoes and quickly layed on top of his amor , he buried his face into her stomach and warped his arms around her, taking in her strawberry-Vanilla sent.

She wrapped her arms around him and played with his hair until he could fall asleep, so she could fall asleep afterwards. This was an everyday thing they did even before dating. It helped calm them both down.

~𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟~

~𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘~

(Y/n) was getting ready for the day and couldn't figure out how to do her hair.

Camilo stepped in and offered to do it for her, (y/n) was hesitate about it but wanted to see how it would end so she agreed.

Camilo brushed out her hair which he surprisingly did softly at, after he was done he braided it and put a rubber band at the end.

Seconds later he ran out, then came back to the room holding blue flowers he probably got from isa.

He put the in her hair finally moving her braid to the front putting her flower headband in.

It was surprisingly really pretty "where did you learn how to do this" she asks looking at herself in the mirror, Camilo smirks and says " this don't come natural Mi vida" he laughs pointing at his own hair, kissing her cheek.

~𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑑ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟~

Camilo sat their with tears in his eyes he couldn't lose his amor and prima, he whipped his eyes before getting up to go look again.

"Mirabel!!?"

"(Y/n)!!"

"They haven't found them yet" the little girl from 2 days ago asked, The kids where upset, the girls where like older sisters to them.

"Mirabel!!"

"(Y/n)!!"

"Mi Amor!!"

Somewhere between the green mountains, set a small pink thread, not just any thread, the thread to Mirabels dress. A shadow can be seen hovering over it.

By a lake (Y/n) and Mirabel, one crying and the other soaking her foot into the water, the other she held in pain. (Y/n) got up ignoring the pain and her foot and held Mirabel. "I'm so sorry, this is all my fault" her voice cracked while apologizing.

Mirabel hugged her back and calmed herself down, laying her head oh her chest, (Y/n) played with her hair but stopped once she heard footsteps.

"Mirabel, (Y/n)" both of the heads turn to see Alma, Mirabel whipped her tears and buried her face into (Y/n)'s chest. "We're sorry, I didn't mean hurt anyone" (Y/n) apologized looking down.

"I apologize, I just wanted to be something I'm not" Mirabel apologized after and continued to cry, both of the girls eyes filled with tears, Alma set next to the girls.