63. welcome

Y/N Pov.:

My eyes fluttered open and soft sunlight hit my face. I let out a yawn and was a little confused where i was. Until i remembered what happened before i fell asleep. A light smile formed on my face at the memorie. I looked aside and saw Tom sleeping on a chair holding my hand. I smiled softly before i pulled my hand slowly away so i could stand up. I slowly walked over to where i think the baby's would be. And i was right.

I small choke left my lips as i saw the beautiful baby boys sleeping. A fell in love. They were perfect. Absolutely perfect.

I felt two strong arms wrap around my and a head lean on my shoulder. "They are perfect aren't they ?"

"Absolutely." i said and began to cry. I turned around and hugged Tom and we both cried in each other's arms. "Thank you so much. Thank you for giving me them."

"I thank you so much for giving me them. They are the best thing that i ever got. And i'm happy that i have them with you." he pulled away and we looked at each other's crying faces and begann to laugh softly. "We're mess."

"We absolutely are." i said. We then stood there for another and stared at our baby boys. Then the doctor came in our room.

"I see you're up again. Everything okay ?" she asked.

"Everything perfect. Thank you so much." i thanked her.

"It's my job. Did you hold them already ?" she asked. We shook our heads. "Then let me help you make the first step."

She came over and put each boy in one of our arms. "See not that hard."

"Hello little man." i said to the little man in my arm. I walked over to Tom and we looked at each of them. They opened their eyes and the most amazing eyes looked at us. Toms brown puppy eyes looked at us. They had Toms eyes and his eyebrows. Even tho they had my eyebrow shape, i could still see that one of them will have Toms wild eyebrow. They had my nose and a mix of our lips. Hopefully they will also have Toms curly hair.

"Do you got names yet ?" she asked us. Tom and I looked at each other and he nodded. We talked about it for the last hour and found the perfect ones.

"His name is Cameron Kayden Holland." i said and looked at the baby Tom had in his arm. "And this little man will be Emilio Landon Holland." The one with the wild eyebrow.

"These are very beautiful but also interesting names." she said smiling.

"We know that. And that's how we wanted them to be." Tom said smiling at me. Later that day at first came Toms whole family over.

"We don't care that they are the parents but the twins need to go to the twins." Harry said and walked with Sam to us. We all laughed and then gave them the twins.

"Who do i have here ?" Sam asked.

"Emilio Landon Holland." i said. He smiled down at him and did little baby talk.

"And I ?" Harry asked.

"Cameron Kayden Holland." Tom said.

"Uhhh he is going to be a ladys man." Harry said. All of them gathered around them and watched the baby's while Tom and I watched them from afar.

"Our little family." he said and pulled me in his arms.

"Our big family, Thomas. You can't name that little." i said and we both chuckled. Later came also my family in the hospital room.

"Can i hold the little boys ?" Josh asked and we agreed. Everyone hold them for what feels like hours. But it was the cutes thing to watch.

"They have Toms eyes." Evelyn said.

"Very proud of that." i said and leaned on Tom.

"Oh come on. It's would have been cute if they had yours." he said.

"But you have these brown eyes. They look like little puppy's." Luna said and we all laughed. "No one can say i'm wrong."

"We actually can't." my mom said. "Can we take a picture all together ?"

"Of course we can." Tom said smiling.

"I can take the picture." Alex said and walked away from the crowd.

"Never in million years." i said and pulled him back. He laughed and i went outside to look for a nurse. "Excuse me ?"

"How can i help you ?" she asked.

"I don't know but would you have a second and make a family picture from us ?" i asked her.

She smiled. "Of course i can."

We went back inside and everyone stood in position. Tom with Emilio in his arm and my dad with Cameron.

"I think you should hold your little boy." my dad said and gave me little Cam. I smiled at him and then stood beside Tom.

"Okay 3...2...1 cheese." the nurse said and took some pictures of us. "I think that should be it."

"Thank you so much." Tom said and got his phone again. She then left and let us alone again. The others stayed for an hour until they decided it was for the best to leave us alone.

Tom and i packed everything up because we were allowed to leave the hospital already. Suddenly one of the boys started to cry. "Darling, i think Lio is hungry."

"Yeah, let me feed them before we drive home." i said and sat down on the bed. "Will you give me Lio please ?"

"Of course." Tom said and carefully lifted him up from the baby bed. "You are hungry little one ? Mummy will feed you."

"Thank you." i said as he gave him to me. After I was finished with Lio, I also decided to feed Cam. After we were finished with both of them we could leave the hospital. Tom got the baby seats ready and put both of them in the backseat.

We then both sat down in our seats and looked smiling at eachother.

"Ready to bring them home ?" he smiled and put his hand on my leg.

"Very." i said and put my hand on his. We leaned in to give each other a little kiss before we drove home.