18. last day

Toms Pov.:

It was the last day in Venice when i woke up because of the sun. Something heavy was all over my body. When i was ready to open my eyes i looked to my right and saw Y/N probably still asleep. And laying half on me. Her head nuzzled in my neck and the half of her body on mine. Hand on my torso and legs moved in a ball, with her knees on my legs. Just like a little kid. But this, ladies and gentlemen's, this is my beautiful wife.

I stared at her for a while and stroked her back. Just enjoying this moment that she isn't aware of. I wanted to make the last day special, so that's what we're going to do now.

He slowly got out of her grip and made sure that she isn't awake. After that he but on some clothes and made his way to get some breakfast.

Y/N Pov.:

"Darling, hey darling. Wake up." i got pulled out of my sleep. I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted them to the sun. "Good morning lovely."

"Hey." i said still half asleep. "Why did you wake me up ?"

"I got us breakfast." he said. I opened my eyes more and saw the breakfast on the bed. Fruits, vegetables, coffee, juice, egg, different kind of bread and toppings. "Thought you would like this for the last day."

"It's so cute, Tom." i said in awe and sat up properly.

"A little breakfast in bed." he said and sat down next to me. I smiled at him and gave him a little kiss. "Now let's eat."

We started to eat and talk about little things. "Anything you wanna do today ?"

"Yes, i planed everything. You be you and trust me." he said proudly.

"I always trust you. But i need to know something." i said.

"Not this time. Just put on an outfit and then we're ready to go." he smiled.

Toms Pov.:

We've been walking around the city for the whole day. Well not just walking, also taking the boat. But still. Everything went perfect until now. I bought her flowers, ice cream and took her to beautiful places. Little things she said she liked and that's what i did. Now to the highlight of the day or evening.

"Where are you taking me now ?" she asked holding his hand.

"You could probably see it already if you would think a little more." he said.

"Did you call me dumb, Thomas ?" she scoffed jokingly.

"I always do." he joked and she slapped his chest. Both laughed. They walked for a little while until he suddenly stopped.

"Why did you stop ?" she asked.

"The question is, why did you wanna walk more ?" he smirked. "Look around."

And she did. She looked around and took in her surrounding. After second she probably got it and turned back to him. He smirked and she did a pound lips.

"Is this the bridge where Mj figured out that Peter is spider-man ?" she asked and he nodded. "Awww that's so cute." and hugged him.

"But that's not why i brought you here darling." he chuckled and she pulled away with a confused face.

"What do you mean ? Do i need to figure out something about you ?" she asked confused.

He laughed. "No, you don't. You know already everything." that put a smile on her face. "I want to do what Peter wanted to do."

Y/N's Pov.:

He grabbed in his jacket pocket and pulled out a little box. He opened it and in it was a beautiful necklace with Y/F/F (your favourite flower).

"Peter couldn't give it to his love of his life here but i wanna do it. And he didn't told her that he loved her but i will do it now. So my dear, i know we married and everything but i still can't tell you enough how much i love you. Or how my i appreciate, respect or adore you, my love. That's a Y/F/F because-" he said.

"Because of my/ your favourite flower." we said at the same time. I looked up at him with glossy eyes and a smile.

"Just wanted to end it that way. You know, before all the stress starts again." he chuckled.

"I- I, I don't know what to say." i said and then started crying.

"Oh Y/N." he said and pulled me in his chest.

"I don't deserve you. I absolutely don't. You do all these nice things and i'm so happy to have you by my side, as my husband or whatever. No one deserves you." i cried in his chest.

"You absolutely do." he said and pulled away and took my face in his hands. "Let's put it on okay ?"

I nodded smiling and turned around. I put my hair away for him and then felt the cold necklace on my skin. "And ready."

I turned back around and smiled as he immediately took out his phone to make a picture. "Look." he said and showed me it. The necklace was absolutely beautiful on me. I loved it.

"Thank you so much." i said and got up on my toes to kiss him.

"Nothing to thank. And it actually matches my ring." he said smiling and kissed me back. I pulled away and looked at his ring.

"Why ?" i asked.

"Because it's gold." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"Wow." i said laughing and he pulled me in a hug and we swayed back and forth.

"Did i ever told you how hot you look with jewellery ?" i asked him and hold his hand with the wedding ring and the other one on his pinky, and then touched his necklace around his neck.

"Sometimes yeah. But still, you can tell it a thousand times more." he smirked and hugged me.

My face in his chest and his hiding in my neck. He gave it sweet little kisses and then pulled with one last kiss away. "I actually planned to have a little dance with you now. But we have some people here that we like so much." he whispered.

I pulled away and he pointed behind me. I turned around and saw paparazzis. "Amazing." i said and we both waved at them.

"Lets get home and dance there before we go to bed, how does that sound ?" he asked and put my hand in his and started to lead us back together the hotel.

"Amazing. I want to dance our wedding dance." i said.

"Anything you want, my wife." he said smiling at me. I smiled back and leaned on his arms while we walked back.

As he said we did dance, also our wedding dance. But that's not the only thing that happened that night, if you know what i mean.

 But that's not the only thing that happened that night, if you know what i mean

(Necklace idea. Not really that what i imagined but they also look great. And you probably all know th ebasic ring Tom has around his pinky right now)