28. what happened ?

Y/N Pov.:

For the last 2 weeks filming went great. We made big process and we're already at the last 2 scenes for the movie. So just one more week and we would be finished. I realised that i got a bit more emotional the last weeks but that was probably just the stress of filming.

"Y/N and Tom could you please go back on positions. Thank you." Sam said and that finished our break. Tom and I got back to set and prepared for the nex t scene. The scene i was probably the most scared of. I wasn't at the beginning but because i got a bit more emotional i was now. "And ACTION !"

*scene start*

Sarah walked back in the kitchen after the second fight for the night. Harry sat in the couch and realised that she came back from the bedroom. He put his glas of Vodka aside and got up to talk to her.

"You can't ignore me forever." he simply said. She didn't answer and ignored him. "You know we need to talk ?"

"Oh like you didn't talked about how you feel about me and Mike dancing together ? You won't fucking listen to me." she said andgry but still calm.

"Than i will listen now." he said.

"As i told you before, between me and Mike wasn't anything and will never be anything." she said.

"Oh bullshit. Can't you tell the ducking truth ?" he groaned.

"I do, can't you fucking trust me ? I've told you the whole night that there wasn't anything and you don't listen Harry. It's your fault that we are here." she said and pointed at his chest.

"My fault is it now ?" she nodded and he scoffed. "Of course, it's always the others. Do you realise that you have never fault on something ? That it's always the others ?"

"That's not true." she said.

"Oh it is. And i'm sick of it. Sick of you playing the little perfect doll that you aren't !" he screamed again.

"At least i've never pretended to be perfect. At least i've never pretended to be a good relationship partner in front of others !" Sarah screamed back.

"At least i've never pretended that i didn't fucked my dance patterns behind my back !" he screamed.

"At least i've never pretended to be in love with someone while at the need he just treads me shity, like the biggest asshole on earth !" she screamed back. "You don't know how to love !"

*scene end*

"You don't know how to love !" i screamed at Tom. Anger were in both of our eyes, of course just acted but it was there. And now it should hit me. Or he should. His hand got up in the air anima eyes closed. But it never happened. I opened my eyes again and saw Toms panicked face.

"CUT !" Sam screamed and Tom put his hand down.

"Can i take a second please ?" Tom asked and Sam nodded. He walked off set leaving me behind. I quickly ran after him to the breakroom again where he sat down on one of the chairs. I silently closed the door behind me and slowly walked towards him.

He had his head in his hands and went aggressively thought his hair, that i knew he only did when he was stressed. I sat down next to him and stroked his back.

"What happened ?" i asked softly. He looked up to me and i saw his glossy eyes. "Hey, don't cry." I pulled him closer to me.

"Y/N i can't hit you." he said and i pulled away again.

"You know that you don't really hit me right ?" i said.

"I know, but what if i accidentally do ?" he asked concerned. "That may sound like a dick but i have strength. I know that it would hurt you. I- I just can't."

"And you don't need to." i said and turned his head so he would look in my eyes again. "I trust you, with all of my heart. And i know you won't hit me. And even if you would do it, i know you didn't meant to. I'm honest that i was also scared of this take but when i look at you i know nothing bad will happen to me. So i don't care if you have your aggressiv Harry look on your face, i know it will always be an act. Everything will be fine. I trust you, Sam trusts you and now it's he part that you need to trust you."

"I'm just nervous and scared about this." he admitted.

"You know, a wise man once told me and many other people to turn nerve into excitement." i smiled.

"And why should i be exited about that ?" he aske but i saw that he tried not to smile about what i just said.

"Maybe you can't be exited about this scene. But about what will come next. When we finished this we can go back home. Back home to Tessa, to our house with garden, our family's with Sofia, to Haz, T and Grace. Relax again after a long time." i said.

"That sounds nice." he calmed down.

"Because it will be nice." i said and gave him a small smile. "So let's go out there and fake hit me okay ?"

"Why are you so exited about this ?" he laughed and stood up.

"I just wanna get over with this scene." i said and we both went back to Sam. "We can continue."

"We agreed that we will do that take tomorrow. We are already way over schedule so we say it's over for today. Did you guys talked ?" Sam asked.

"Yeah we did. Sorry for that again." Tom said.

"No problem." Sam said. "This isn't easy and it doesn't make it easier that you are a couple. But you guys did perfect till here. Just this week and you can go back to be as happy married as you wer before. Now go home and relax."

"We will, see ya tomrrow." i said and said bye to everyone.