Stay With Me...

Once upon a time a long dark-blond haired woman with brown eyes and a scare above the nose, named Hanare Umino lived in a castle with her family, but for her security her parents didn't allow her to get out, so she passed time by reading books.

One day Hanare had to leave for a meeting, for that she was escorted by the most powerful ninja: Kakshi Hatake. When she met him she immadiately fall in love, Hanare was over the moon because this grey-haired man had to protect her.

Kakashi didn't talk much, he just asked her name and what she likes, he wasn't good at talking. When she heard his voice, she realized that she love him to the moon and back, but she didn't know him and she will see him once in a blue moon because she can't get out of her home.

In the middle of the walk Kakashi stopped and Hanare bumped into him because she was overthinking, she asked why he had stop but he didn't respond. Without warn he stopped an arrow aiming to kill Hanare, but she didn't panic or anything, on the contrary she asked if she could fight with him, because she knew that she could reached the moon with Kakashi by her side. He smiled and nodded to her so they fight together and protected eachother, but after a long time Kakashi couldn't stop a blow because he was breathless so he got hurt.

When she saw him lying down she immediately ran to him, the injure was bleeding a lot so she tried to stop it but the blood flowed, Hanare started to cry because she couldn't help him more. On his side Kakashi suffered but he saw her struggled for him, at this time he knew he loved her like a lunatic and get the moon on a stick for this woman who tried to take him alive.

After eliminated all enemies, she ran back to the ninja but, he wasn't able to move or anything, he just said ''I love you Hanare'' and smiled, Hanare didn't understand what was going on, her mind couldn't stay calm and think properly but these words repeated on her mind made her understood.

Her tears couldn't stop but she saw Kakashi passed away. Hanare hugged his cold body and crying at the same time, she obviously moon about her lover, but she finally said ''I love you too, idiot''.

End