iv. boba fett

[F O U R]

[F O U R]

"WHY DOES THIS STUPID SHOW PLAY NOTHING BUT RERUNS?" Mick grunted as he scowled at the old TV.

Raith looked over to Sara who had just walked in after looking around the Waverider. "Don't even try to explain it to him," she said as she continued to read the Song of Achilles book that she had found in the library.

"Am I the only person on this ship that could use a drink?" Sara asked, earning Leonard to turn around and look at her with a smirk on his face.

"Excellent idea."

"I've got the perfect outfit," Sara smiled as she walk away, with Leonard, Jax, and Mick following after her.

Raith just watched as Jax was stopped by Snart. "Oh, you're not ready to run with this group," Snart said. "Sorry, kid."

   "Wait, you're just gonna leave me here?" Jax asked. Raith could certainly go with them if she wanted to. Her body was able to digest fabric, and alcohol doesn't affect her.

   "I said I'd take care of you," Snart remarked as he continued to walk. Jax looked over at Raith for help, but the only thing she did was continue to read.
—• —•—

   Raith watched as Jax began to argue with Gideon when he said, "Oh, no! You are a computer; you have to listen to me!"

   "You seem distraught, Jackson," Raith chimed in as Jax grimaced at her.

   "If you'd like to go to the MedBay, I'd be glad to prescribe you another sedative," Gideon suggested, making Raith laugh quietly.

   "I do not need another roofie!" Jax shouted at the ceiling. Unexpectedly, a loud bang was heard, and the ship was knocked to the side slightly due to force.

  "What was that?" Raith asked as she stood up after falling.

   "A thermite grenade. It seems that someone is trying to breath the hull," Gideon says as someone or something continues to shoot at the ship, making sparks fly everywhere. "His name is Chronos. He's a temporal bounty hunter."

   "Oh, it's a human," Raith thought out loud, winding a piece of silk to catch a falling Jax with. "I can take him."

   "What?!"
—•—•—

   Raith flew up into the air as Chronos continued to shoot at the Waverider. Her wings changed colors as  her wing scales that only she could see fell onto the bounty hunter. This was one of Raith's many abilities: her wing scales could cover the persons whole body, letting Raith know their state of mind.

   Caution. Determination. Uncertainty. And confidence in a 2:7:9 ratio. Raith observed. Where's his blind spot? Just as she asked this question, Rip, Stein, Ray, the two birds, and another person came through. The unknown person looked kind of like a mixed version of both Kendra and Carter.

   Raith watched the fight play along. Chornos' emotions stayed the same. Bombs and guns sounded before Chronos was thrown across the battlefield by an old fashioned, red car.