i. abducted by an english man

[ O N E ]

[ O N E ]

RIP HUNTER; SET OUT TO RECRUIT NINE HEROES TO STOP AN IMMORTAL TYRANT. Vandal Savage.

"Where to next, Captain?" Gideon, the ship's artificial consciousness.

"2016, to pick up Raith Aline," Rip replied as the ship started once again. Rip had previously thought that Raith was still on her home planet, Borealis but she had been on earth for ten years.
//.//

Raith hardly stayed out late on patrol but something seemed off in her perspective. As if there was someone that wasn't supposed to be in Germany. She spread iridescent wings and flew off.

She scanned the slightly dark horizon using her night vision to see a young boy getting dragged into an alley. She flew silently and quickly into the alley.

"Hey!" She said earning their attention. "Ich kann mich nicht erinnern, dass er dir etwas angetan hat," one of the men smirked and walked up to her. He forcefully grabbed her waist.

"Und ich kann mich nicht erinnern, dich gebeten zu haben, hier zu sein. Aber hallo," he smiled, he had a sort of Russian accent.

Raith also smiled but was replaced with her sweeping him under his legs and kicking his temple. He got up and told his gang in Russian to leave and they did.

He threw a punch at her but she caught it and twisted his arm and head-butted him in the nose. He looked at Raith who tilted her head and he ran for the hills.

She picked up a loaded gun and gave it to the boy. "Keep this in case they come back," Raith said wiping hair out of her face.

The boy nodded and took it. Raith watched as he walked out of the alleyway cautiously and back to his house.

"Raith Aline," a voice said from behind, Raith got out her sword and aimed it towards him. He put his hands up in surrender.

"Oh, I know not to challenge you, but I need a favor," Raith put her sword down slightly and before she knew it, something flashed in her eyes, knocking her out cold.
//.//

   ON THE ROOFTOP LIE NINE UNCONSCIOUS PEOPLE. Rip Hunter had been waiting patiently for them to wake. They were laying perfectly for any lunatic to make his/her's attack.

   One of them let out a groan as he sat up. He looked over to a man in a suit.

"Ah! What a headache," he exclaimed. Raith had realized she was next to two people with suits almost identical to each other's, although one was woman and the other was a man.

"Stein?" Another man said with a more nasally voice than his seemed-to-be partner. "What the h^ll are you doing here?"

   "I'm as ignorant as you, for once," another voice that was probably Stein said.