Chapter 14: Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event

Start from the beginning

"Oh-! Papa! I'm glad you made it!" Hange said getting up from her chair as she came up to me with open arms.

"Take off those gloves of yours first, they're filthy." I said holding her wrists to prevent her from touching me and letting go when she took a step back.

"Oh, right! Sorryy!" She said as she began to take off her gloves

"There we go, that's better, right?" She said as she opened her arms again and wrapped them around me.

"Yeah..." I said as I awkwardly patted her head as she beamed with a smile.

"Now, let's start searching!" She said as we began to look for clues or anything related to what the dead man mentioned.

Hours and a few days went by....

Coffee almost gone...

Eyes about to close。。。

Except for mines of course, I don't need sleep.

"I don't think we'll ever find anyt-"

"Oi, take a look at this." I interrupted Hange.

Both Levi and Hange came to my screen as they saw what I've found.

"I guess deep searching does actually some good, this was hidden very well though." I said as I leaned back in my chair and sighed.

"Let's see... a universe where participants are placed on very high and tall large skyscrapers connected with a bridge trying to avoid being hunted down or being on or near the verge to commit death upon themselves.......
Well I wonder how it's like, how I want to meet these people and hear how it went! Maybe they'll let us direct them!" Hange said.

"Huh? You make it sound like you would really love to go and get yourself killed." Levi responded.

"Oh, pfft. Don't be like that, Levi!"

"Does it mention how people end up getting there?" I asked.

"Hmm, let's see..... ah, its different for everyone...but for us maybe if we go to a desert...? And look up in at the sky we'll see a skyscraper and it'll take us there. It's only if you actually try to look for it, or coincidences. " Hange answered.

"So that's where that guy must have come from... still though, what was the reason of telling us..." I wondered out loud.

"Ooh! Maybe they were hinting you to join!" Hange suggested.

"Sigh We could check it out I guess, does it say what kind of desert?" I asked.

"Nope! Maybe just any kind!"

"Alright let's go look for one then."

"Have you been to any deserts?" Levi asked.

"I have, well I suppose you can call it a desert. It's Japan's one and only Totori Sand Dunes." I said.

"Then let's go-"

"Not so fast." I said as I grabbed Hange's shoulder from behind preventing her from going anywhere.

"Something wrong?"

"We made this room messy, so we're going to fix it. Plus there's blood here." I responded as I placed on some latex gloves for cleaning.

"I agree." Levi said as he got a bandana and tied it around his face to cover his mouth.

"You two are so borin-OW DONT THROW THE BROOM AT ME LEVI!!" Hange yelled while rubbing her head dramatically.

About 3 hours of cleaning later...

"Are we done yeeeeetttt???" Hange whined.

"We are, right?" Levi responded as he looked at me for confirmation while taking the bandana off.